1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Georgina Howlett
    Georgina Howlett
    Hey everyone! I'm looking to create more threads and develop the Switch Player forums more. What would YOU like to see here? Let me know!
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      Sony, we have a TVL Discord now that brings back the fun of the golden days of TVL. It has absolutely exploded recently! And we have a very special secret discussion room for our elder Original members such as yourself. I know we'd all love to have you join us there.
      Mar 17, 2019 at 1:06 AM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    4. SONY
      SONY
      I'll think about it, mate
      Mar 17, 2019 at 1:08 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hmm... should we try to create a thread to organize multiplayer game days / nights? I know it’s kinda difficult on Switch, because it doesn’t have a Party system or anything, but maybe we can figure out a workaround? What about a LABO creations thread? I don’t know how many people are into that, tho. I’m not at least. LOL
      Mar 18, 2019 at 3:30 PM
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Sniper Elite V2 Remastered and Sniper Elite 3 Ultimate Edition have been announced for Nintendo Switch! Fricken amazing! Thanks, Rebellion!
    1. Fintendo and SONY like this.
    2. Link41
      Link41
      Hopefully not digital only like their last effort...
      Mar 17, 2019 at 1:25 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      @Link41 very good point, buddy! Fingers crossed for physical releases! :)
      Mar 18, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Haha! I constantly spam wanting Xbox Game Pass service for Switch on every YouTube video and FB post Xbox makes. Hope they take the hint! ;)
    1. SONY likes this.
  4. Link41
    Link41
    Is the The Vita Lounge no more? The site has been down for days now.
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Oh my! I haven’t visit that website in months! I get my Vita news from James on YouTube. PS Vita at 2am. Damn good YouTube channel. He is from TVL forums, himself. Cool guy, I’m friends with him on Facebook. :)
      Mar 15, 2019 at 12:37 AM
    2. SONY
      SONY
      R.I.PS

SONY PlayStation Vita

:(
      Mar 15, 2019 at 6:51 AM
    3. Georgina Howlett
      Georgina Howlett
      The site is now back up! Paul has spoken to the host and resolved the issues.
      Mar 16, 2019 at 6:28 PM
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Fingers crossed this upcoming E3, Microsoft and Nintendo announce that they are getting married. Game Pass & Xbox LIVE on Switch, please! :)
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Been quite a few weeks since I stopped by. Just wanted to check in and say hello, people! Updating my game list with new pickups as well! :)
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Mar 13, 2019 at 12:40 AM
      Fintendo likes this.
  7. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    About to wrap up Tales of Vesperia. Darn, another really meaty one (160h so far).
    1. Fintendo likes this.
  8. Link41
    Link41
    Canadian pre-orders are starting to appear for Resident Evil Origins Collection on the Switch...$79.99!?! Go Fuck Yourself Capcom!!!!
    1. Renegade Bastard and SONY like this.
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Lol really. I can get a German copy of the OG RE4 for 20€, probably the same for the uncut EU version.
      Crapcom gonna crap.
      Mar 6, 2019
    4. SONY
      SONY
      I hate Capcom!!!
      Mar 6, 2019
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Yeah, I don’t plan to pay more than $30 USD to buy BOTH RE:0 and RE:1 Remake for Nintendo Switch. Capcom went full greed on us with that $59.99 USD price tag for the Origins Collection. Yeah... hard pass at that price. Besides, I already own Origins Collection on physical release for my PS4 Pro. I only paid $20 for it new from eBay as well. ;)
      Mar 13, 2019 at 12:30 AM
  9. Link41
    Link41
    Friday The 13th: The Game hacks and slashes its way onto the Switch in the Spring.
    1. SONY
      SONY
      Better late than never, I guess
      Mar 4, 2019
      Link41 likes this.
    2. Link41
      Link41
      I had a blast with this on my brothers xbox one, so I'm looking forward to this :)
      Mar 4, 2019
      SONY likes this.
  10. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo > SONY
    1. Georgina Howlett
      Georgina Howlett
      Could it be? Blasphemy!
      Mar 3, 2019
      SONY likes this.
    2. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Pretty much, yeah.
      Mar 3, 2019
      Georgina Howlett likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Sony rocked back in the 3DS vs Vita days! Vita all the way over 3DS, IMO. Now Switch vs Vita? Yeah, no competition. Vita has since been discontinued and now Switch holds the market uncontested and is one badass hybrid console as well. Nintendo > Sony for sure in regards to portable console. Other way around for home console.
      Mar 13, 2019 at 12:32 AM
  11. Link41
    Link41
    Resident Evil 4 will be digital only in every region on the Switch :( And the Resident Evil Origins Collection will only have a code for RE1
    1. Link41
      Link41
      Way to fuck that one up Crapcom....
      Feb 26, 2019
    2. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Goddammit, Capcom!
      Feb 26, 2019
    3. SONY
      SONY
      Oh well, such is life... REmake, REZer0 and RE4, OTG, nonetheless
      Feb 27, 2019
  12. SONY
    SONY Zodasaur
    Zodasaurus
  13. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    Final Fantasy XII TZA on Switch adds Job changing - something that was absent from the OG PS4 and PC releases.
    1. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      I like Final Fantasy XII, but the thing that baffled me about the Job System was that you couldn't switch Jobs after selecting them (unlike in, say, V or Tactics). So yeah, really liking the fact that this Final Fantasy became a bit more "Final Fantasy" now.
      Feb 25, 2019
    2. AnGer-dono
  14. Link41
    Link41
    Reggie Fils-Aime is retiring after 16 years at Nintendo as President. He will be replaced by Doug Bowser...I'm serious :D
    1. SONY and Georgina Howlett like this.
    2. Georgina Howlett
      Georgina Howlett
      I'm sad to see Reggie go, but SO grateful to him for all the work he's done with Nintendo over the years. I wish him the best in his retirement.
      Feb 23, 2019
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      I was seriously surprised to read that he's pushing 60 (b. 1961). Not a bad age to retire, I guess?
      Feb 23, 2019
    4. SONY
      SONY
      :(
      Feb 23, 2019
  15. Georgina Howlett
    Georgina Howlett
    Hey everyone! What have you recently picked up on Switch? My latest purchase was Moonlighter from the eShop, and Trials Rising on pre-order!
  16. alzen
    alzen
    Guys any cheap eshop games like membrane?
    1. SONY
      SONY
      Not sure if they're on sale, but try Boxboy or World of Goo
      Feb 17, 2019
  17. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    On a negative note. FF IX stil seems gimped (music bug, no analogue control scheme). Sucks, but that means if I want to play IX on the go
    1. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      I'd have to use the OG PS version that's on my Vita. For shame, Square Enix.
      Feb 15, 2019
    2. salv-ice
      salv-ice
      I'm 4 hours in the game and I must say it's still a good portable version. Not perfect by any means but nothing game-breaking. Really enjoying playing it with updated graphics and cut scenes.

The 8 directions control scheme is not that bad either, I just got used to it :-)

To me the only problem is the price tag, 21€ is a bit too expensive.
      Feb 19, 2019
  18. jimothy
    jimothy
    I need Link's Awakening on Switch right now.
    1. SONY and Fintendo like this.
    2. SONY
      SONY
      I hope that one day Nintendo remasters all of the GameBoy Advance and Nintendo DS TLoZ games
      Feb 16, 2019
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      @SONY The DS TLoZ games? Eh, nah. But I'd be up for a proper remaster of the Oracle duology (perhaps with the unfinished third game in tow?)
      Feb 23, 2019
      SONY likes this.
  19. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    The Direct was really something, 2019 is ramping up to be a good year.
    1. SONY, Link41 and jimothy like this.
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      And then there was Nintendo's own offerings. Fire Emblem Three Houses feels neat, I wanna dig into this. Never got a chance to fiddle with Mario Maker, so good stuff on that front. But the highlight there really was the Link's Awakening remake which I just think looks the cutest. <3
      Feb 14, 2019
      SONY likes this.
    4. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Oh and finally, thanks so much to Marvelous! for not letting Rune Factory die. Never got to play 4, so here's my chance on that front and the fifth one will certainly be mine as well.
      Oh and they will *still* announce stuff at E3 this year. Good lord, if 2020 ends up with another drought, I at least won't have shit to complain about since I still have unplayed games from 2017.
      Feb 14, 2019
      SONY likes this.
    5. Link41
      Link41
      Most of these games only cover their spring/summer. I'm damn curious to see what is coming fall/winter 2019 :D
      Feb 14, 2019
      SONY likes this.
  20. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    That Nintendo Direct was pretty gosh darn good, IMO. I’m thinking an 8 ish out of 10. I’m happy with what I learned and saw. :)