1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    @Murphy, does Switch Player have an USA Amazon Affilate account link? I want this site to get a kickback from Amazon on my Switch purchases!
  2. warrior30
    warrior30
    people actually wanted Nintendo to go 3rd Party and put their games on PS4 and Xbox...now look at the success of the Switch, Ninty is back!!
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      Yea I sent in my Pro controller to Nintendo for repair but the replacement is still unusable to me for my favorite Switch game. (Puyo Tetris)
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:41 AM
    4. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      My PS4 controller adapter kinda solves this but after $70 and the hassle of sending it back and explaining my issue I expected better.
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:42 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Dislike! I’m sorry to hear about your poor experience with the Pro controller, @Zodasaur.

Whenever I buy myself one, I hope I don’t get a dud! :(
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:47 AM
  3. warrior30
    warrior30
    remember when people on the internet were suggesting that Nintendo Games should go 3rd Party LOL
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    3. warrior30
      warrior30
      Well to be fair this was before switch was shown, so it was people mad at Nintendo Wii u
      Nov 22, 2017 at 3:13 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Very true. Wii-U was a complete failure and sold even worse than Vita! That’s because Sony pretty much completely abandoned the Vita as well! Poor Wii-U. That console will go down in history as a black mark on Nintendo’s record. :(
      Nov 22, 2017 at 4:07 AM
    5. Link41
      Link41
      I've been hearing about that since the N64/GCN days. But the GBC/GBA were there to take care of business. :D Just like the 3DS carried the Wii U across it's back for 4 years.
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:38 AM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      Perhaps it was presumptuous of me to assume Revelations 2 wasn't worth my time without ever trying it out first hand!
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:37 AM
    3. Link41
      Link41
      Digital only in the EU. Retail versions in JP/NA will have the 1st game on the cart and a code for the second game to download.
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:39 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Revelations 2 is a great game indeed, @Zodasaur! It has Co-Op campaign support as well as an expanded Raid Mode! Highly recommended title. :)
      Nov 22, 2017 at 5:45 AM
  5. Joecool
    Joecool
    Whip it real good
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      But why tho?! :p
      Nov 22, 2017 at 12:32 AM
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Holy shite! I just barely noticed looking over my work schedule. I have a 72 hour work week this holiday week! OVERTIME!!! Switch games!! :D
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Please please please, Sony! Publish 1st party games for Nintendo! Switch will then become the true Vita spiritual successor as Vita 2! :O
    1. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Probably better (and more realistic) to hope for some notable 3rd party Vita supporters (Gaddang it, Falcom) to support the Switch, Sony had barely anything worthwhile on the system.
      Nov 21, 2017 at 6:39 AM
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Fair enough, @AnGer-dono. Sony’s 1st party support was fairly paltry at best on Vita, so I don’t see them in any rush to get more of their 1st party content out the door for another handheld console, especially for a handheld that’s not even their own. :(
      Nov 21, 2017 at 9:33 AM
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    2017 is such an amazing year for Switch! I can’t wait to see what 2018 is like! Thank you so so much, Nintendo as well as 3rd party support!
    1. warrior30 likes this.
    2. warrior30
      warrior30
      2017 has been super amazing for the Switch, i too cant wait to see what 2018 brings us!!! Smash Bros Please!!! cant wait for fire Emblem as well...:)
      Nov 21, 2017 at 10:53 PM
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    1. Fintendo likes this.
  10. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Also, Atelier LE preorders (EU) on NISA tomorrow. Who else is getting this?
  11. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Completely forgot about retro city rampage 2nd chance today but a friend in the US picked one up for me
    1. Renegade Bastard and Fintendo like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I’m happy to hear the good news, buddy! :)
      Nov 21, 2017 at 3:18 AM
  12. Link41
    Link41
    Valkyria Chronicles 4 is heading to the Switch and also to NA in 2018 :)
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I have Valkyria Chronicles Remaster on my PS4 Pro and Valkyria Chronicles 2 on my PS Vita digitally via PSP Classics! I never played the 3rd installment yet. Wasn’t it Japanese exclusive and never English language localized? :(

Anyway, I’m hella excited for the 4th installment for my Nintendo Switch! :D
      Nov 21, 2017 at 3:20 AM
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      Nov 21, 2017 at 6:35 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I believe you, @AnGer-dono. I just never took the time to pursue other avenues to play the game. :O
      Nov 21, 2017 at 9:31 AM
  13. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I hope the first Call of Duty game we get for Switch is legit and not boo boo AF like Call of Shitty: Declassified like what Vita got! :p
    1. warrior30 likes this.
    2. warrior30
      warrior30
      I agree, man I just want to forget the Vita, great hardware, but crappy support from Sony and everyone else
      Nov 19, 2017 at 9:46 PM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Yeah, Vita and PS TV will be a sore subject for me to talk about for years to come. Sony fucked me with those consoles as bad as Sega fucked me with my Dreamcast. Terrible. :(
      Nov 19, 2017 at 10:12 PM
      warrior30 likes this.
  14. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I wonder how many years out we are before Nintendo releases a Switch or successor that can do 4K HDR docked & 1080p HDR in portable mode? :p
    1. warrior30 likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I’m pretty confident that Nintendo will keep their hybrid system going for years as well! I play 70/30 in favor of portable mode, myself. I mostly play my Switch at work in my downtime, thanks to my long 12+ hr shifts! :O
      Nov 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM
      warrior30 likes this.
    4. Link41
      Link41
      Nintendo doesn't play the power game, so my guess is that you will be waiting for a while.
      Nov 20, 2017 at 5:04 AM
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      It may be quite a few years yet to come, that’s for sure.
      Nov 20, 2017 at 3:11 PM
  15. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Come on Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales, hurry up and get here! There are games I want for my Switch. Also a fat capacity MicroSD card! :D
    1. warrior30 likes this.
    2. warrior30
      warrior30
      I know FIFA is $29.99 for switch on Black Friday and I think xenoverse will be $20, might be a few others on sale
      Nov 19, 2017 at 3:48 AM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I have many games and memory card in my Amazon Wishlist! I will keep checking prices daily. :D
      Nov 19, 2017 at 2:13 PM
      warrior30 likes this.
  16. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I planned to buy Windjammers and Claire from LRG for Vita, but I changed my mind. I would rather buy Doom and Skyrim for my Switch instead.
    1. rjdeeme29 likes this.
    2. rjdeeme29
      rjdeeme29
      Lol, I skipped La Mulana for doom! I finally gave up on the vita!
      Nov 19, 2017 at 2:20 AM
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Understandable, @rjdeeme29. The Vita is awesome, but it has already run its course and is winding down. No need to throw good money away on a system finishing out it’s last year or so of support. No amount of money thrown at it can save the Vita now anyway. Sony wants it gone for good so they can just focus on 4K HDR home console gaming and VR. :(
      Nov 19, 2017 at 2:51 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Not speculation either. A few months back, Andrew House stepped forward and confirmed this fact during an interview. Sony is done with portable. They only care about 4K HDR home console gaming and PS VR now. That is their main focus. No hybrid system like Switch is coming from Sony, either. Mr. House said this himself.
      Nov 19, 2017 at 2:56 AM
  17. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Atelier physical announced from NISA. This is a definite CE version buy for me. Preorders live 21st Nov
    1. Fintendo likes this.
  18. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    YAAASSS! Skyrim on Nintendo Switch is being received epically by critics on MetaCritic! Fingers crossed for Fallout ports to Switch next! :D
    1. Fintendo
      Fintendo
      2/3 successful ports published by bethesda. No doubt that wolfenstein wouldn’t be as good too. Fallout would be so cool!
      Nov 16, 2017 at 4:09 PM
      warrior30 and Renegade Bastard like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Oh indeed! I’m excited for what the future may hold for us on Switch, @Fintendo! EXCITED!!! :D
      Nov 16, 2017 at 4:11 PM
      warrior30 and Fintendo like this.
  19. Murphy
    Murphy
    Played a few Rocket League games offline so far, it's taken a visual hit but I'm impressed thus far.
    2. Fintendo
    3. Murphy
      Murphy
      At some point.
      Nov 16, 2017 at 9:22 AM
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Hmm... I’m thinking I should just wait for the physical release of the game like I am doing for Minecraft for Switch. Thanks for the answers, @Fintendo and @Murphy. :)
      Nov 16, 2017 at 2:14 PM
      Fintendo likes this.
  20. Blu Cry
    Blu Cry
    I'm finding rocket league to be very enjoyable. Frame rate does drop on occasion but overall it's pretty solid. Not tried online yet.
    1. Renegade Bastard and Fintendo like this.
    2. Fintendo
      Fintendo
      Let us here about the online when you get there
      Nov 14, 2017
      Blu Cry likes this.