1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Just stopping by to say hello & update my games collection list here on the forum! I bought some new Switch games! - https://bit.ly/2K0bzF7
  3. Link41
    Link41
    So...This place is dead now?
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Link41
      Link41
      Nov 6, 2019
    3. JoSoap
      JoSoap
      Seems so
      Nov 6, 2019
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Nah, just infrequent postings by community and staff is all. I wouldn’t say it’s dead here per say, but quiet is all. I think most gamers chat on discord and Reddit to be honest. Forums are losing ground on that front for sure.
      Nov 8, 2019
  4. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo
    1. Renegade Bastard and Fintendo like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Switch for life! :)
      Nov 8, 2019
  5. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    I just realized they could add Baby Yoshi to Mario Kart 9. That would be an awesome addition rather than the lame baby characters in 8.
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Perhaps...
      Nov 8, 2019
  6. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    We need Pauline, Paper Mario, Geno & Petey Piranha in Mario Kart 9. Wiggler, Paratroopa & Diddy Kong would be nice returning characters too.
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      That would be cool to see, buddy. MK8D is so fricken awesome! I can’t wait to see what Nintendo does with their next installment on Switch.
      Oct 25, 2019
  7. jimothy
    jimothy
    too. many. awesome. switch games.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      And more continue to release by the week! Holy smokes it’s amazing!
      Oct 25, 2019
  8. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Man we need a new Custom Robo. Its been well over 10 years since the last title was on DS.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I feel the same, bud, but except for Advance Wars games! :(
      Oct 19, 2019
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Stopping by to say hello to all of my Switch loving family, friends, and frenemies. I bought a new physical game for Switch! The Witcher 3!
    1. jimothy, Zodasaur and Artist3VOLVE like this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      @Zodasaur and @salv-ice we are blessed to be gamers! CDPR sure delivered with The Witcher 3! Cyberpunk 2077 is a day one buy for me. I’ll pick it up for PS4 since my laptop sucks for modern AAA games and I doubt the game will come to Switch.
      Oct 19, 2019
    4. jimothy
      jimothy
      Hey there RB. Is Witcher 3 as good as it looks? Definitely another to add to my ever-growing wishlist!
      Oct 21, 2019
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    5. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      @jimothy The Witcher 3 has my seal of approval! Sure it’s the equivalent of running the game on a PC set to the “Low Preset” mode for graphics, frame rate, and resolution, but other than that? The game holds up. It’s all there and no crashing! Solid port job. :)
      Oct 25, 2019
      Zodasaur likes this.
  10. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Weird announcement, Digimon ReArise is a new mobile game. I'll tell you if it is absolute garbage or not. Like Mario Kart Tour.
    1. Artist3VOLVE
      Artist3VOLVE
      Game is...strange. But a good Mobile game if you like Mobile games, but if you are unsure or don't like Mobile games. Easy pass to be honest.
      Oct 10, 2019
  11. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Alrighty, staying active on the site. I'll be back later to check in and maybe we can go from there with other decisions.
  12. jimothy
    jimothy
    How do you get Pikachu onto a bus?
    1. jimothy
      jimothy
      Poke him on
      Oct 5, 2019
    2. JoSoap
      JoSoap
      Buy him a ticket
      Oct 9, 2019
  13. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Trying different posts to kick things up while we wait for news. I'm going to try to do some new series, tell me what you think. (^*0*)^
  14. SONY
    SONY
    Nintendo
    1. Fintendo and jimothy like this.
  15. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Got some more things I want to post & I'm going to start advertising this site on my pages. Everyone please be welcoming to new members THNX
  16. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    I'm going to be posting a lot more since my big Animation project is done.
  17. jimothy
    jimothy
    11.5hour long haul flight. Aaah. Links Awakening bliss :-)
    1. SONY likes this.
    2. SONY
      SONY
      <3
      Sep 24, 2019
  18. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    Finally done with my huge animation project. Thank God Almighty because I needed a break. Now I just need to wait and be patient.
  19. jimothy
    jimothy
    Is it Friday yet?? #LinksAwakening
    1. SONY and Fintendo like this.
    2. jimothy
      jimothy
      currently tracking Eduardo on the DPD app. He's very close now.... but his routing has definitely been less than optimum. don't know how DPD work out their routes..
      Sep 20, 2019
      SONY likes this.
  20. Artist3VOLVE
    Artist3VOLVE
    I'm currently working on a big project almost done after I'll start posting more often. Animation is hard work.