1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. Link41
    Link41
    Limbo and Inside will both be launching on Switch next week! :)
  2. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Flashback on switch... a huge dose of nostalgia. Amazing game way ahead of its time
    1. Tornado
      Tornado
      I need to order that today. Think 365games will be best for me so I can use some points.
      Jun 20, 2018 at 2:21 PM
      the_stats_guy likes this.
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I have to ask. What the hell is the Eastern Europeans (Polish / Ukrainians) problem with Nintendo?! Why ZERO development support for Switch?
  4. Tornado
    Tornado
    Splatoon 2 is currently £26.22 on Amazon UK. Seems like a very good price considering what other UK retailers are selling it for.
    1. the_stats_guy likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. jimothy
      jimothy
      aww. where'd you see that? It's showing full price on mine. (phew, otherwise I would have had no other choice than to buy it!)
      Jun 20, 2018 at 9:27 AM
    4. Tornado
      Tornado
      The deal appeared very early this morning (something like 1AM) & expired by about 7AM. I bought it but I don't really do online multiplayer so...
      Jun 20, 2018 at 2:27 PM
    5. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      Does it not have single player?
      Jun 20, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  5. warrior30
    warrior30
    Still can’t message people on switch friends list, guess that will happen when it’s a paid service
    1. Renegade Bastard and Fintendo like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Bummer for sure. :(
      Jun 19, 2018 at 1:15 PM
  6. Tornado
    Tornado
    Any recommendations for screen protectors? Finally getting my Switch on Saturday (even though I've been buying loads of games beforehand)
    1. rajat and Fintendo like this.
    3. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      I agree, the only way you will scratch the screen when docking is if you are careless and throw it in or jam it at an angle.
      Jun 19, 2018 at 6:20 AM
      Tornado likes this.
    4. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      I've undocked and docked at least once a day since November with no problems
      Jun 19, 2018 at 6:21 AM
      Tornado likes this.
    5. Tornado
      Tornado
      That's good to know. Cheers. :)
      Jun 19, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I despise the argument that “If somebody made the game. You have to buy it” NOPE! If that’s true, then it’s also true for music & Hollywood!
    1. warrior30 likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      If a game is trash? That publisher / developer deserve to be ran out of the industry! Same goes for garbage movies pumped out from Hollywood and garbage music pumped out by the recording industry! Who TF cares “If someone made it, you should buy it!” People make rubbish shit all the time, doesn’t mean you are obligated to buy anything that’s not quality and worth the cost, just because “Someone made it” Smh!
      Jun 18, 2018 at 12:05 PM
      warrior30 likes this.
  8. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    It’s a bummer there is no user review system on eShop! So many of these garbage titles deserve a 1-Star to warn other potential customers!
    1. warrior30 and jimothy like this.
    2. jimothy
      jimothy
      Totally agree. There's so much garbage on there with no real means of determining if its a lemon. And also the ability to alert developers to any bugs discovered (I like Sky Rogue, but ever tried doing a roll while in cockpit view... erm..)
      Jun 18, 2018 at 1:53 PM
      warrior30 and Renegade Bastard like this.
    3. warrior30
      warrior30
      There’s a lot missing from switch online in general, hope it gets better when it’s a paid service
      Jun 18, 2018 at 10:27 PM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
  9. Link41
    Link41
    Panic Button(dev of Rocket League,Doom, Wolfenstein II) has major Switch announcement coming in July!! I wonder what it is?
    1. Fintendo and Renegade Bastard like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      They are announcing that they will be abandoning Switch development in favor of developing for the more popular and widely supported UHD consoles and PC. LOL! In all seriousness, tho... probably another port, but the question is... What game? ;)
      Jun 15, 2018 at 4:38 PM
  10. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    No Fortnite on Switch for me! I don’t do Always Online & Games as a Service BS! I’m playing Detroit: Become Human on my PS4 Pro and lovin it
    1. Link41
      Link41
      Fortnite is completely free, and that is the only reason I'm playing. It kills time here and there.
      Jun 14, 2018 at 8:39 PM
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      *Free or not! They can keep the game! I don’t want anything to do with it! :p
      Jun 15, 2018 at 3:12 AM
    3. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      It reminds me too much of TF2 (I think it's the art style) so I don't want to play it either. XD
      Jun 15, 2018 at 11:09 PM
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
  11. jimothy
    jimothy
    Who's playing Fortnite then? Had a go last night. Quite good fun I thought, and runs really well.
    1. Fintendo likes this.
    2. Link41
      Link41
      I've been playing nightly so far and I'm having a blast!
      Jun 14, 2018 at 3:41 PM
    3. JoSoap
      JoSoap
      I think it’s a bit boring to be honest!
      Jun 17, 2018 at 6:44 PM
  12. Wolf Commodity
    Wolf Commodity
    An avatar to match the username... neat
    1. SONY
      SONY
      lol
      Jun 14, 2018 at 3:53 AM
  13. Link41
    Link41
    Aside from a few high points, E3 was quite underwhelming this year to be honest...
    1. jimothy
      jimothy
      Switch-wise, Daemon X Machina I think looks exciting and I look forward to Mario Party. Smash Brothers I'm not too fussed about.
      Last of Us 2 blew me away, I was just as on-edge just watching the video as I was playing Last of Us 1. I may need to get a PS4 when that comes out. My top PS3 game, and perhaps of all time!?
      Jun 13, 2018
      Link41 likes this.
    2. SONY
      SONY
      Nintendo won <3
      Jun 13, 2018
  14. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    I found my Switch! It was in some box I forgot I put it in.. XD
    1. Renegade Bastard likes this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Meanwhile I’m considering packing mine back up in it’s retail box and putting it on the shelf next to the PS TV packed up in it’s retail box for display purposes. LOL
      Jun 13, 2018
      Zodasaur likes this.
    3. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      I'm eagerly waiting on owlboy and flashback to play on mine! Stupid LE owlboy delay...
      Jun 13, 2018
      Zodasaur likes this.
  15. Link41
    Link41
    Sony is blocking PS4 Fortnite players from playing the Switch version with the same account! Pretty big dick move Sony!!
    1. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      Wow! That is a really weird move
      Jun 12, 2018
    2. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      They are probably still afraid of being totally hacked again :p
      Jun 13, 2018
      the_stats_guy likes this.
  16. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Nintendo E3 review: 6/10! | Sony E3 review: 10/10 | Microsoft E3 review: 7/10 Meh, I own the UHD twins and Switch, so I’m happy all the same
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Sony was going to tie Microsoft for a 7. Showing off Resident Evil 2: Remake is what pushed them to a 10! That’s my all time favorite survival horror game and now it’s coming to PS4 with Remake treatment! <3
      Jun 12, 2018
  17. Link41
    Link41
    I fell asleep during the PS showcase, I'll just catch up in the morning, too boring for me.
  18. warrior30
    warrior30
    E3 has been boring for me so far
    1. warrior30
      warrior30
      But I'm looking very forward to Nintendo direct tomorrow morning
      Jun 12, 2018
  19. Link41
    Link41
    a new Trials game is heading to the Switch!
  20. Link41
    Link41
    Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition is heading to the Switch!
    1. AnGer-dono likes this.
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      @SONY Got a source for that?
      Jun 11, 2018
    4. SONY
      SONY
      No, I don't.

But you're more than welcome to pre-order it on Amazon
      Jun 11, 2018
    5. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      @SONY Couldn't find it on amazon.de. If this is going to be a "Europe doesn't get any retail" thing, I'll be pissed beyond belief.
      Jun 12, 2018