1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

New Profile Posts

1. rajat
    rajat
    Nintendo Switch Online 12 Month Membership £16.49 / £15.67 with FB code
    1. SONY likes this.
    2. rajat
      rajat
      Visit cdkeys.com Facebook page to generate 5% off coupon code
      Sep 20, 2018 at 10:20 AM
      SONY likes this.
  2. rajat
  3. Tornado
    Tornado
    10% discount at 365games if you fancy saving a few pennies.
    1. Fintendo likes this.
  4. Georgina Howlett
    Georgina Howlett
    Welp, I was gone for quite a while again, wasn't I! I'm back this time for real, I promise - even if I am working full-time for Ubisoft! ;D
    1. Tornado likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. JoSoap
      JoSoap
      Well done landing a job with Ubisoft! If you happen upon the the life support machine keeping The Uplay PC client alive, be a sport and pull the plug will ya?
      Sep 18, 2018 at 6:47 AM
    4. Tornado
      Tornado
      Congrats on the job! Cheap games for everyone! Yay! ;)
      Sep 18, 2018 at 11:29 AM
    5. Georgina Howlett
      Georgina Howlett
      Hahaha, sorry @JoSoap but don't think that I'll be able to do that! :p And no cheap games either @Tornado sadly! I'm not that rich :p
      Sep 18, 2018 at 11:51 AM
  5. jimothy
    jimothy
    I think I just finished Cat Quest. Although no fanfare, no credits, no cut scenes. Just plopped me back out on the map. I have enjoyed tho.
  6. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    Wow, that was a great nintendo direct!
    1. Astr0 likes this.
    2. SONY
      SONY
      IMO, best one since like... forever!
      Sep 14, 2018
      Fintendo likes this.
  7. Link41
    Link41
    Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster and Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age all heading to Switch!!!!!
    1. jimothy and Fintendo like this.
    2. SONY
      SONY
      Dammmmnnnnn, 2019 is gonna be an awesome year for Nintendo Switch!!
      Sep 14, 2018
    3. AnGer-dono
      AnGer-dono
      I think I'm going to purchase FF IX for the fourth time now. xD
      Sep 15, 2018
      SONY likes this.
  8. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Lol @ SRG for their "4page full colour manual" surely that is a piece of paper folded
  9. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    Oddworld: stranger’s wrath is coming to switch after all the trash talk from the creator.
    1. Fintendo
      Fintendo
      I loved the series when i was younger, gonna get this game again.
      Sep 12, 2018
    2. SONY
      SONY
      Booooooooooooooooooooo

I purchased this on Android about 5 times already and once on iOS and once 13 years ago on XBOX OG :(

Such a boring game (gameplay wise) when compared to other Oddworld games. Awesome graphics (for it's time,) though :)
      Sep 12, 2018
      Fintendo likes this.
    3. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      I have it on vita, but would buy physically again if LRG release it
      Sep 13, 2018
  10. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    So Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles is getting the remaster treatment. Colour me curious.
    1. SONY
      SONY
      I <3 Nintendo GameCube
      Sep 11, 2018
  11. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
  12. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Dead forum? Doesn’t seem like much is discussed here anymore... :-/
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Understandable, @Zodasaur. The Switch rocks, but it still needs some more time to mature and increase it’s game library with high quality titles. It’s happening, but it’s a slow process.
      Sep 6, 2018
    3. Zodasaur
      Zodasaur
      My only problem with it really are the controllers. I dislike all officially available switch controllers and I can't financially afford to keep buying new pro controllers anymore to see if they've fixed the hardware yet.
      Sep 7, 2018
    4. Murphy
      Murphy
      Discord seems to have taken over as well as other forums. I'd welcome any input you have to kick start some discussion here :)
      Sep 8, 2018
  13. SONY
    SONY
    SONY
    1. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Sep 3, 2018
      Zodasaur likes this.
  14. Link41
    Link41
    Thoughts are with the victims of the Madden 19 massacre in Jacksonville... :(
    1. SONY
      SONY
      My condolences go out to their family and friends.

Now, the only fucked up thing is... governments around the world will blame violent video games and yell, "Ban all violent video games!!! And, whether sports, platformers, etc... ban all video games for that matter!!!!"

So typical of them... clueless fucks!!!
      Aug 27, 2018
  15. Charlie Large
    Charlie Large
  16. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    1. Zodasaur likes this.
    2. Fintendo
      Fintendo
      No extra download for physical version, single joycon co-op, exclusive skin, 60fps... ...and voicechat through nintendo online app
      Aug 22, 2018
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      The voice chat through Nintendo Online App is unfortunate for sure, but everything else seems great! The game is on my Wishlist for pickup of a physical release! :)
      Aug 22, 2018
  17. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I ordered Okami HD Japanese import hard copy from eBay for $36 USD. I can’t wait to get my Switch betraying hands on it to redeem myself! ;)
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Badass, @Ihavestuff! I’m happy to hear you have a hard copy of the game coming to you as well! Especially cool, because the Japanese import version of the game has English language localization on the game cartridge itself with no additional patch required to download from what I understand. :)
      Aug 16, 2018
    3. Ihavestuff
      Ihavestuff
      Already got it last week, ordered it in the afternoon, arrived next morning. Gotta love bazaar-bazaar :) You're right too, it's English on cart, no patch required.
      Aug 16, 2018
      Renegade Bastard likes this.
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      Even better! I’m happy to hear your already received your physical copy of the game already! Lucky you! I’m really looking forward to getting my hands on my copy of the game. I’ve been wanting to play for days now. The wait is killing me! :O
      Aug 17, 2018
  18. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I’m back, SP! My Switch is pulled off the shelf and back in play! I purchased some new games to add to my collection! https://bit.ly/2B8jA4Q
  19. Link41
    Link41
    Diablo III Switch rumours are starting build up steam.
    1. SONY and Renegade Bastard like this.
    2. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I just saw the news on YouTube! It’s very likely this is happening! Fricken awesome if so! :D
      Aug 15, 2018
    3. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      It happened, buddy. It happened! :D
      Aug 16, 2018
  20. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Undertale coming from fangamer. A great (and hilarious) indie game with a superb soundtrack
    2. the_stats_guy
      the_stats_guy
      I can't afford all the stuff i want. The wonderboy vinyl looks amazing. And i've wanted the shovel knight playing cards for ages. Oh yes and the determination CDs
      Aug 14, 2018
      Tornado likes this.
    3. Tornado
      Tornado
      Tell me about it! They've got loads of artbooks & the Jeremy Parish books as well that I'd love, but just can't afford at the moment!
      Aug 14, 2018
    4. Renegade Bastard
      Renegade Bastard
      I may consider picking up the Best Buy exclusive standard edition hard copy of the game for my Switch. :)
      Aug 15, 2018