1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by the_stats_guy

1. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    Not even in Asia?
    Nov 21, 2017
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    From what I understand Resident Evil: Revelations Collection on Switch with only have the first game on the actual game cartridge and the second game will be a digital download code included with the physical copy of the game.

USA version of the game at least. I’m not sure about other regions.
    Nov 22, 2017
  3. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    Usa and asia are getting physical copies. These are going to be like @Renegade Bastard said. In europe it’s digital only for both.
    Nov 22, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Thanks for the confirmation, @Fintendo baby! :)
    Nov 22, 2017
    Fintendo likes this.
  5. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    I'm actually ok with this because all I care about is the first Revalations.
    Nov 22, 2017
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Both games are great, @Zodasaur! I’m not too disappointed about Revelations 2 being digital D/L only for Switch as I own the game on disc for my PS4 Pro as well as on game cartridge for my PS Vita! :)
    Nov 22, 2017
    Zodasaur likes this.
  7. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    Perhaps it was presumptuous of me to assume Revelations 2 wasn't worth my time without ever trying it out first hand!
    Nov 22, 2017
  8. Link41
    Link41
    Digital only in the EU. Retail versions in JP/NA will have the 1st game on the cart and a code for the second game to download.
    Nov 22, 2017
  9. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Revelations 2 is a great game indeed, @Zodasaur! It has Co-Op campaign support as well as an expanded Raid Mode! Highly recommended title. :)
    Nov 22, 2017
  10. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Glad it is at least getting something. The article i was reading was talking like not at all. But must have been EU related
    Nov 22, 2017