1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by rjdeeme29

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    The Bayonetta Trilogy is coming to Switch?! Wait... there is a 3rd game now?! :O
    Dec 8, 2017
    rjdeeme29 likes this.
  2. rjdeeme29
    rjdeeme29
    Yeah, 1&2 coming in February physical. Well, 2 is physical with a download for 1. 3 was announced as a switch exclusive.
    Dec 8, 2017
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh my! I’ll add the games to my wishlist on Switch eShop when their pages go live! Will try to buy physical what I can, tho! :)
    Dec 8, 2017
    rjdeeme29 likes this.
  4. rjdeeme29
    rjdeeme29
    Dec 8, 2017
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  5. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    February be like: How fuller can I get? No matter, this makes me happy af, since I couldn't play Bayo2 in its original release.
    Dec 8, 2017
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I’m excited! :D
    Dec 8, 2017
    Fintendo likes this.
  7. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    Japan and europe will be receiving a special edition for bayonetta 2. I think the us will get that too, just not yet annouced.
    Dec 8, 2017
  8. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    It's a shame they won't put all on physical, but i'll take whatever i can get when it comes to to ports/remasters
    Dec 8, 2017
  9. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    Japan will get both Bayonetta 1&2 on physical... might be worth looking into an import of the Infinite Climax Edition.
    Dec 8, 2017