1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by nacsgaming

1. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Hahaha! Is someone giving you a hard time, bud? ;)
    Apr 17, 2018
    nacsgaming likes this.
  2. nacsgaming
    nacsgaming
    lol @Renegade Bastard nah not really. I just started doing the engine swap in mine and some buddies were jazzing me up. That was just the thought of the moment for me lol
    Apr 17, 2018
  3. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Fair enough! What engine are you sticking in that sucker? A Mazda rotary?! The Eunos Roadster is a sick little car, IMO. I owned two of those suckers many years ago. I’m almost as tall as those cars are long! Haha!
    Apr 17, 2018
    nacsgaming likes this.
  4. nacsgaming
    nacsgaming
    @Renegade Bastard I am putting in a Honda K24. My wife wants to start doing track days too in the miata so I'm thinking 250-280 whp in a 2000lb car will be more than enough. The good news about a Honda engine is if she feels like she has too much power she just needs to shift up and take it out of the power band. I am 5'6" and she is 5'0" so we fit perfect hahaha
    Apr 18, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  5. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Whoa! Very intense! Happy to hear the wife wants to participate in track days as well. For the amount of weight that vehicle is? That seems like plenty enough horsepower to move that little roadster around on the track! Your heights as well, perfect fit for that car. I am so tall, that my head was nearly 4 inches ABOVE the roll bar when I sat in my Miatas. LOL
    Apr 18, 2018
    nacsgaming likes this.
  6. nacsgaming
    nacsgaming
    Apr 18, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  7. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Yeah, great on gas and I love the transmission ratios! I’d save tons of gas in my Miata by shifting 1 to 3 to 5 at only being traveling at 40mph or less in 5th gear on the road.
    Apr 18, 2018
    nacsgaming likes this.