1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Tornado

1. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Whaaaat? No switch :-)
    I hate screen protectors on touch screens, but most of my handheld gaming is at home so very tiny risk
    Jun 18, 2018
    Renegade Bastard and Tornado like this.
  2. Tornado
    Tornado
    Hehe. I'm not a fan either, but I'm concerned with scratching the screen when I dock it. Every screen protector 'out there' seems to have problems according to various Amazon reviews.
    Jun 18, 2018
  3. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    I have orzly tempered glass screen protector. It’s hard to even notice that it’s on. It’s easy to apply and I have had no problems with it. I recommend.
    Jun 18, 2018
    Tornado likes this.
  4. Ihavestuff
    Ihavestuff
    Don't bother. Had mine since release, it's used on the go and at home, no scratches. If you treat it with respect, it'll be fine. I did get the Orzly one though, based on various reviews of it, but decided not to fit it in the end.
    Jun 18, 2018
  5. Ihavestuff
    Ihavestuff
    Do get a good case though. Get one that straps the switch in so it doesn't fall out if you open it the wrong way. I had an Orzly, but one of the elasticated straps broke. I'm trying another one that holds it in using a velcro strap, but it's an unbranded one.
    Jun 18, 2018
  6. Tornado
    Tornado
    Thanks for the tips/advice guys. :) I think I'll get the Orzly as a standby, just in case it's needed.
    Jun 18, 2018
  7. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    I agree, the only way you will scratch the screen when docking is if you are careless and throw it in or jam it at an angle.
    Jun 19, 2018
    Tornado likes this.
  8. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    I've undocked and docked at least once a day since November with no problems
    Jun 19, 2018
    Tornado likes this.
  9. Tornado
    Tornado
    That's good to know. Cheers. :)
    Jun 19, 2018