1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by the_stats_guy

1. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    Good for them! :)
    Aug 14, 2018
  2. Tornado
    Tornado
    @the_stats_guy Did you go for the CE? I didn't as I've got the Vita CE & they're both the same. I did read on Twitter that the regular edition is at Best Buy for preorder. I'm wondering if it'll appear on Amazon US or VG+ as it'll be cheaper.
    Aug 14, 2018
  3. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    Haven't bought it yet as i've already completed on vita. It'll be std for me if i cave and double dip (and i will). I hate fangamer because i love all the extra merch!!
    Aug 14, 2018
    Tornado likes this.
  4. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    I can't afford all the stuff i want. The wonderboy vinyl looks amazing. And i've wanted the shovel knight playing cards for ages. Oh yes and the determination CDs
    Aug 14, 2018
    Tornado likes this.
  5. Tornado
    Tornado
    Tell me about it! They've got loads of artbooks & the Jeremy Parish books as well that I'd love, but just can't afford at the moment!
    Aug 14, 2018
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    I may consider picking up the Best Buy exclusive standard edition hard copy of the game for my Switch. :)
    Aug 15, 2018