1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Aragami: Shadow Edition

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Georgina Howlett, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

Don't suppose anyone else has picked this up on here, have they? I'm reviewing it, and gosh, it's quite difficult!

I feel like there's some detection issues that make it a tad unfair at times, but overall it's lots of fun and a great example of the stealth genre.

2. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Amazing graphics!!

3. Georgina Howlett

Is this genuine, or sarcasm? Haha.

4. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Sorry, got confused and mixed up with a PS4 game (Ghosts of Tsushima).

5. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I saw the game on eShop @Georgina Howlett. Decided to pass on it myself, though. Now Ghost of Tsushima for PS4 as @SONY mentioned? I’m very interested and am following that game as we speak! Will more than likely be a day one purchase for my Samsung 850 EVO SSD hot-rodded PS4 Pro without a doubt!

Georgina Howlett and SONY like this.
  6. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Samsung 850 EVO SSD = Amazingly fast :D

I‘m jelly of you :(

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  7. Renegade Bastard

Bah! The SSD only shines in open world games, greatly reducing load times, especially when using fast travel function in games. Linear story driven games like Resident Evil 2? No real noticeable difference in load times other than a few seconds faster. Still tho, the SSD does make the console feel a bit more peppy overall. I feel it was worth the upgrade.

SONY likes this.
  8. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Good news, because I play a lot of open world games :)

9. Renegade Bastard

SSD hot-rod your console stat then! I’m playing Far Cry: New Dawn as we speak! Enjoying that 5 second load times during fast travels or respawn after death! Good shit, bud. I highly recommend SSD for open world games!

SONY likes this.
  10. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Thanks again, mate. I might get a 1TB one.

11. Georgina Howlett

How are you liking New Dawn?

My review of Aragami is coming soon, by the way!

12. Renegade Bastard

New Dawn is great so far, @Georgina Howlett! I had first feared the game would be cheesy as hell, but I figured I’d give it a shot since I really enjoyed Far Cry 5. I ended up falling in love with New Dawn just as much. I especially love the Highwaymen maurader’s choice in music. I’m always listening to their station while driving around. My favorite Guns for Hire companions are Carmina and Gina. Those two ladies are fricken awesome! Carmina is just a kid, but she can hold her own. Gina? She is the type of woman I’d love to meet IRL. She’s into small arms and everything. I consider her “one of the guys” LOL. Overall, Ubisoft did a fantastic job with the sequel to FC5, I’m really enjoying it.

Aragami review coming soon, eh? I’ll need to check it out and see if it convinces me to pick up the title for my Switch. I’ll keep an eye out for it, my friend. Thanks for the heads-up.

13. SONY

SONY Senior Member

I'll have to check it out too!