1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

DOOM and Wolfenstein 2

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by JoSoap, Sep 16, 2017.

1. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I'm still debating whether to get doom on switch.... do i really want to play £40 for a game i could get for £10 on ps4 without the porting issues... i kinda do but i don't want to pay £40 now when it might be a lot cheaper down the line.

2. Jawessome

Jawessome Active Member

I guess its a question of asking yourself if you want the game in handheld mode. Its 30FPS and is scaled down compared to the PS4 / XBO versions, but I'm no visual purist. Runs well, looks good enough and is portable.

3. jimothy

jimothy Well-Known Member

Thankyou! This has been bugging me for a couple of weeks! Not able to move the selection on menus, or upgrade any weapons. Thought it may have been my dodgy ZD-T controller!

4. alzen

alzen Member

Not sure it's a Doom thing; I would rather blame the controller or the Switch firmware. I bad above 70h in Doom and never got such problems. I found another bug that you can easily reproduce. But who knows.

What controller do you use?

5. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Still waiting on a price drop for DOOM

6. alzen

alzen Member

That's the situation with the Switch. It's way easier if you know what games do you want and stick to them. They are really expensive.