1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Simmi, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Simmi

Simmi Member

Hello!
    So I already have an account on VitaLounge but I haven't been there for a while since my newly acquired switch is taking most of my free time ^^
    I don't even remember when I go the switch, probably about a month after its release, I got it with BOTW of course and bought a few games on the store such as Vaccine and Voez for the ones I enjoy the most. Lately I got my self 3 in box games: Skyrim (could not resist ^^), Xenoblade Chronicles and Sumikko Gurashi (Japanese only).
    I'm really looking forward for more games to come out, especially JRPG and Visual Novels (and hopefully a new animal crossing) and why not some survival horror?

Apart from that, I'm 27 years old, French, female and I teach English in High School in Nice (France). I collect some "retro" games, especially survival horrors and JRPG on the PS2 (favourite genres and console). I also own a PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Gaming PC, a New 3DS XL, and a PSVita.
    My favourite games of all time would be Final Fantasy VIII, Shadow Hearts Covenant and Zelda OOT.
    I also have a youtube channel on which I play survival horror games, which is of zero interest to you since it's all in French xD
    And I think that's about it :)

2. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Well-Known Member

Welcome!

3. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Welcome welcome, @Simmi! Happy to see you here, sister cool! :)

4. Simmi

Simmi Member

Thank you! :D

5. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

You’re welcome! :D

Simmi likes this.
  6. Joecool

Joecool Active Member

Welcome!

Simmi likes this.
  7. salv-ice

salv-ice Active Member

Hi and welcome !

As a french speaking person, I would be interested in your youtube channel if you don't mind posting a link :)

Renegade Bastard and Simmi like this.
  8. Simmi

Simmi Member

Thank you :D

So I'm not the only one here?! x'D My channel is reaaally small (about 600 subs and I wish I could get at least that many views but nope!) You can find me by the name "Simmi Horror Gaming", I'm playing Project Zero and Outlast 2 at the moment :)
    and thank you :D

9. salv-ice

salv-ice Active Member

There are some french speaking members on the forum :D

I'll have a look at your channel asap ;)

10. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome!