1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slizarus, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Good day :) I'm Slizarus, "Sliz" usually.

I've been a lurker since the site began, I was also mostly a lurker on The Vita Lounge's forums.

If anyone was there, I was a frequent poster in PS Vita Forum (later "PS Independent")

So if you might guess, I have a Vita, and I'll be honest, the switch has mostly supplanted it's use when I'm laying in bed. My vita has great games, but I really love how I can use the switch. Mainly like this: https://i.redditmedia.com/3m79GcD6ljo5957c6R21W2xoElSwohK8NsfOKY5_tTs.png?w=431&s=d3e5383e6caa4512470fd6a0536cd47a
    with a gooseneck mount, except connected to a nightstand.. While using a procontroller/Joycons it's great and it beats holding a vita up around facelevel while laying down.

Currently, this is my list of games:
    Physical:
    ARMS
    Has Been Heroes
    Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    Splatoon 2
    The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth +
    The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Digital:
    Azure Striker Gunvolt Strikerpack
    Master Blaster Zero
    Tumbleseed

I'm looking forward to a bigger library, but real life comes first so it usually only grows about once a month.

dunpeal2064, Kyle, JimmyEcho and 2 others like this.
  2. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the site! If u want to add friends then pop on the friend code thread. I'm always looking to play some splatoon with more people :D

JimmyEcho likes this.
  3. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

good day to you, sir

4. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Thanks Blu, Hello Jimmy :)

Sounds good Blu. I've never played Splatoon with a party, it'll be fun to try :)

Blu Cry likes this.
  5. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Welcome!

6. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy

Hey Sliz, welcome to the red side.

7. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

Welcome, sliz!

8. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Thanks BD82, Kyle, and Fintendo :)

What did yall think of the Direct today?

I'm astounded that Wolfenstein 2 is coming to the Switch. Kinda said it's not a simultaneous release, but I think I can wait till next year for it :)

The Octopath game seems intriguing.

9. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Definitely picking up Wolfenstein on Switch rather then Steam. I can wait. Octopath looks great. Upset there was no AC or Smash reveal, but what can you do? Also, Mario Odyssey keeps looking better and better...