1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Let's Sing 2018 with microphone - rare? Limited availablilty?

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Tornado, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Tornado

Tornado Well-Known Member

Can anyone here please offer any advice about this game? I've been browsing the internet looking at various Switch games & I noticed that Let's Sing 2018 with microphone is in very short supply, in fact hardly any copies on any sites except for Cex used (unless I'm missing it).

There are copies on eBay UK costing £62.00 & also copies shipped from Italy costing approximately £52.00 though those will have Italian language on the box etc?

Does it come with an outer cardboard box that houses the game with the microphone separately? Box is too small to fit the microphone in.

I found a completed auction that showed a box though it's the only image I can find.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Let-039-s-Sing-2018-1-Microphone-Nintendo-Switch-/222797585374?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=lRxKYiwRBEVmjE7K71NQ7TT2dhk%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Did the game get a general UK release?

Thanks! :)

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  2. SONY

SONY Active Member

Pretty crap game anyway.

3. Ihavestuff

Ihavestuff Semi-Active Member

There's two UK versions, the game on it's own and the game with the mic.

There's three releases for various European countries, game, game plus mic, game plus 2 mics.

However, it's further complicated by Lets Sing having different regional versions and languages. From what I can tell, there's the international version, which is songs all in English but it's been released in multiple languages (I think this is the UK and Italian version, but I haven't compared the track lists.) France, Germany and Spain appear to have national versions, which have songs in both English and their own language, so technically are not the same as the UK version as the content is different. I suspect there may be more 'national' versions too.

The physical copies of the mic versions I've seen are the base game and a card sleeve/box for the mic inside a clear plastic box. The plastic box has no markings on it at all, and the card sleeve only holds the mic, which sticks out the end.

Tornado likes this.
  4. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

I got it for £29.99 from Shop To.

Game case is standard sized but the Mic was separate inside a card box.

Tornado likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Well-Known Member

Many thanks for the info - very handy to know. :)

I don't understand how no online sites have it for sale & virtually nothing on eBay, especially as it went on sale end of November I think. o_O

Good price when you see it for £60+ on eBay!

6. Ihavestuff

7. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Ordered this at the time and it arrived today. It’s fun but songs are limited. Gone back to being like gold dust now though so glad I got it when I did!

8. Ihavestuff

There's a 2 mic English version. It's an EUY, whereas the single is an EUR. Both have similar coloured triangles.

9. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, think I’m happy with just the one mic version for my collection purposes...