1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Limited Run Games

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Retro8bit, Nov 5, 2017.

1. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Mine arrived yesterday - pretty pleased with it. I hope all of their CE boxes are of a uniform size though

the_stats_guy likes this.
  2. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Got my thimbleweed park parcel yesterday. Gonna delve into it tonight.

Also picked up the Thumper LE just. Anyone else buying any games today?

Tornado likes this.
  3. olrodlegacy

Yup, Thumper takes my to 9 from 9 for the LRG Collectors’ Editions. I’ll never give up! Still not opened Thimbleweed Park, though...

4. Tornado

Tornado Well-Known Member

Went for Thumper LE & Hue Vita.

5. the_stats_guy

Just opened my thimbleweed park stuff. Really happy with the fangamer extras, really love what they produce. A bit disappointed with the contents of the LE though... i guess it is ok... just felt like a load of printed paper for all the extra money. The solid big box is probably the only bit i'm happy with apart from the game itself. CD soundtrack or steelbook would have made me happier even if it cost me a bit more.

6. olrodlegacy

Toejam and Earl coming our way via LRG!

7. the_stats_guy

Is there any news about limited editions for either Dust or yooka layle? They seem like games that should definitely get one

8. olrodlegacy

The dust one has just been confirmed tonight. There goes more of my money...

9. Tornado

Any takers?

[​IMG]

10. the_stats_guy

I may just get the standard on this... although not 100%. The extras are nice and themed, but they would just stay in the box in the loft. If there was a CD or artbook of some sort, i'd have something more useable

11. Tornado

Layers of Fear today.
    [​IMG]

This item will be for sale on October 5th at 10 AM ET and will be available for 30 days.

Please Note: This item is not ready to ship immediately. Orders for this item will be placed with Nintendo after orders close. We expect the item to ship in December. All sales are considered final and cannot be canceled.

PREORDERS CLOSE November 2nd AT 11:59PM EASTERN TIME!

Layers of Fear on physical cartridge for the Nintendo Switch. Region free. This is an open pre-order for a limited time!

This release also includes:

• Soundtrack
    • 18 x 24 Poster
    • Reversible Cover Art

This release is not published by Limited Run Games and is not a part of our numbered Nintendo Switch collection. It was published by Bloober Team, but we are the worldwide exclusive distributor. Does not come with a rewards ticket or trading card.

Broken Age on 12 October.

@LimitedRunGames 16h16 hours ago
    Coming physically to the Nintendo Switch from @DoubleFine this October 12th at 10 AM ET is Broken Age! This will be up for two weeks to preorder and will be $29.99!

12. the_stats_guy

Nice price on layers of fear, so picked it up. Not sure I'm gonna get broken age yet. Very happy with my vita version. However if they make more fangamer goodies available with DDP, i will no doubt go for those. I really want that making of blu ray! Outlast looks great!