1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Macron, Aug 30, 2017.

1. Macron

Macron Member

Hey everyone, just wondering who has Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle yet? I got it yesterday and I'm really enjoying it, it's super addictive. It's a real shame there's no online multiplayer though, what gives with that?

Fintendo likes this.
  2. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

I got it a day early on monday. I’ve really enjoyed it too. I got the collector’s edition. I find it in 69€ preorder in June, so it wasn’t that much. It’s nicely balanced game with the difficulty, i think. It’s easy enough to feel succeed in the game and still gives some challenge. My tactics needs a bit practise though.

I’m at world 2 right now after doing some challenges and finding the secrets on world1.

It’s a really a shame that the game lacks off the online multiplayer. It’d be so much fun! Hopefully they make an DLC or something about that...

3. Macron

Macron Member

There is a season pass so I'm expecting some DLC!

What comes in the collector's edition? I didn't know there was one.

4. Fintendo

5. Macron

Macron Member

Oh wow that's so cool! I just ordered the little version of that figure!

Fintendo likes this.
  6. Fintendo

Those are pretty nice! Would be much cooler if they were dfc-functional

7. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Active Member

Picked it up on release after the reviews and watching some gameplay. I have not been disappointed yet and really enjoy it. Great mix of turn-based strategy and a cheesy story. Honestly feels like a Nintendo game, I would assume they had heavy influence on this one.

Fintendo likes this.
  8. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

played for a couple of hours, up to world 1-6. I adore this game so far! excited for more.

Blu Cry and Fintendo like this.
  9. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

I got it Wednesday. Was planning to get it for Christmas, but I got a nice end-of-summer bonus, so decided to pick it up. Cleared the first world, and I'm loving the game so far!

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  10. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

How are you folks getting on with it? I'm on the fourth world now and it's getting brutal...

4-3 is so tricky.

11. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

I just beat the World 3 midboss. Haven't played in a few days.

12. ryancraddock

ryancraddock Contributor Staff Member

I'm absolutely loving it. I'm around halfway through World 4 and so far have managed to always get by without needing to use the Easy Mode option which I hope to stick to!

It would be interesting to see how different players use different characters more or less often. For example, I tend to almost always use Rabbid Luigi thanks to his Vamp Dash with either Luigi for long range, or a Peach character for their healing abilities. How about you guys?

Murphy likes this.
  13. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

Completed this just now.

I have to say, although not flawless - which you'd have expected if it were a first party title - it's been a fabulous experience and left me wanting more. DLC cannot come soon enough. It's been a blast, if frustrating in places. The difficulty is also somewhat inconsistent - there are parts of world 3 that were far harder than world 4. All in all, though, it's brilliant. And the music is just incredible.

Rabbid Luigi doesn't leave my squad. Fully-maxed Vamp Dash owns. Kept Peach since unlocking as she's quite OP. Rotate that third spot, usually with Mario.

A lot of noise for Rabbid Mario, but I don't get it.

14. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Always have to keep Mario in the party, which is kinda limiting :/ I use Rabbid Peach for her healing, and Luigi for his long range weapons. They both carry the sentry, which I get a lot of use out of

15. ryancraddock

I must say actually that the sentry is becoming more useful for me as time goes on, and I do love Luigi's long-range weapons. Not a bad choice!

BD82 likes this.
  16. JimmyEcho

17. ryancraddock

Amazing effort!
    Just completed the main story myself the other day so hoping to go back and aim for 100% myself soon :)

JimmyEcho likes this.
  18. JimmyEcho

possibly my favourite switch game so far, or a damn close 2nd to breath of the wild at least.

Fintendo likes this.