1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blu Cry, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I want to take a minute to explain what what this thread is about and who gave me the idea.
    The idea is from a website called http://www.gamingoldies.co.uk and they have been a strong community for about 7 years. They are actually a splinter group of PlayStation players from another community which has failed due to over moderation. Plus they favoured the Xbox 360 over the PlayStation players which annoyed them. Anyway back on topic. They had a thread which started with people talking about their mornings. What happened to them after they woke or sharing the news on anything they may of come across. It remains to be there most popular thread with comments daily.

So I thought I would use that idea as a way to engage more conversations here and so it has that mature tone when we have shit mornings and give the rest of us a laugh.

I would start off but it's 14:40 atm here so my morning has been and gone.

Murphy, JimmyEcho and BD82 like this.
  2. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Got up earlyyyy for a boat tour. Usually I'd still be sleeping right now (10am est). Hopefully it'll be interesting.

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  3. Blu Cry

Sounds like a cool day. Never been on a boat tour so not sure what happens but still I feel like I need to try it lol.

BD82 likes this.
  4. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

this sounds interesting, I can imagine mine being fairly repetitive but sounds like good fun.

BD82 likes this.
  5. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

It was actually pretty interesting. The island we stopped on in the middle was really boring, but the tour was pretty good.

6. Blu Cry

Morning all. Woke up to a house full of ill people today. Some nasty illnesses going round here lately.
    Went to go shopping at 4:30am and found out my tesco (supermarket) isn't 24 hour anymore. Pissed me right off as I thought I would be smart and get it done with nobody around.
    I hope the morning turns around lol

BD82 and JimmyEcho like this.
  7. JimmyEcho

Woke up about an hour ago.
    Threw Peppa Pig on for the little one and fed her breakfast.
    Other half has just left for a long day at work.
    Now I get to do the pots, wash the clothes and tidy round before getting dressed to go get food supplys and nip to the post office to send some parcels off.
    This is a day off work, I assure you the day's in are far less interesting..

Blu Cry likes this.
  8. JimmyEcho

wooaahh you're one of those mad shoppers, do you always go for a big shop at that time or trying something new?

Blu Cry likes this.
  9. Blu Cry

Figured I was up and needed to go at some point. We have some shit road works going on which makes our whole town run on 1 lane to get anywhere. Always the summer holidays they start to dig the roads up. Maybe you can watch some of Mr Bull digging up the roads on Peppa pig lol.

10. JimmyEcho

ahh to replace the pipe underneath, a classic episode.
    serious go through 3 seasons of this tripe a day, i've actually started laughing at it now.. save me

Blu Cry likes this.
  11. Blu Cry

I prefer Ben and holly as Nanny plum and wise old elf crack me up. The banter is funny and geared towards the adults stuck watching. My son is really awkward with Tv's. He's broke 2 in a year, both 50 inch. Lucky I got insurance as it will only happen again lol

JimmyEcho likes this.
  12. JimmyEcho

i'm not a big fan of the animation and character design in B&H
    and by the looks of things, neither is my daughter - nothing has the same effect peppa does for her, it's madness.

Blu Cry likes this.
  13. Blu Cry

Morning all. Got up at a more respectable time this morning at 6:30am. Most parents like the summer holidays as they might get a lay in but not in our house.

JimmyEcho likes this.
  14. JimmyEcho

Woke up at 2:30am with a horrible, blotchy rash all down my arms and legs. So that was good.
    It has gone down a bit now but keeps popping up elsewhere, looks like a reaction to something but can't for the life of me think of what. I've used nothing different.
    Anyway, work at 9 - hopefully I won't end up looking like mr krueger while I try and make people food.. heh.

Blu Cry likes this.
  15. Blu Cry

Ouch that's not a nice way to wake. Think I will eat at home today LMAO :D

JimmyEcho likes this.
  16. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Woke up today pretty early. Left the island at around 2, and started heading back. Currently about 3 hours before I get home. Playing Disgaea to waste away the time.

Blu Cry likes this.
  17. Blu Cry

I so wanted to like that game but it just doesn't feel right when playing. I just couldn't get the idea in the demo.

BD82 likes this.
  18. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Really liking Disgaea so far. I prefer the smaller maps rather than big ones that FE Awakening had. Characters are also likeable.

19. JimmyEcho

Morning all, you'll be happy to know my rash has all cleared up!
    Day off again today. Was up at 2:30am again, played an hour of Demon's Souls (PS3) before going back to sleep.
    Woke up again at 8am, fed the child, peppa pig, you know how it goes.. not entirely sure what to do with the rest of the day now though hmmm..

Blu Cry likes this.
  20. Blu Cry

Avoid the splatfest! Getting a game is taking ages. My morning consisted of waking up at 6am feeling ill again.