1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blu Cry, Aug 3, 2017.

1. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

Yea i noticed yesterday, bitterly disappointing.
    Sunday, the day of rest - nurse yourself better Blu

Blu Cry likes this.
  2. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

I have no choice to be well. Missus has tooth ache and in more pain than me lol. Splatfest finishes at 3 I think so I'm going on after

3. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Played in 2GG ARMS Circuit this morning. Had no idea it was defaults until the final moments and had no time to prepare, which resulted in me only winning once before getting knocked out.

JimmyEcho likes this.
  4. Blu Cry

Morning all. Had a shit morning today. My autistic son woke up at 4:30. Missus said she would let me stay in bed but by that time I was wide awake. Damn kid went to sleep at 21:30 last night. He should only just be getting up :(

JimmyEcho likes this.
  5. JimmyEcho

Currently sat on my arse in work doing nothing until 11am really. Perfect time for the Switch buy I'm too scared off bringing it to work.

Blu Cry likes this.
  6. Blu Cry

Well my morning went from bad to worse. My car failed it's m.o.t after spending £400 on it. I feel like the garage I used is scamming me as just over a week ago 1 trusted garage said it seems fine and should pass it's m.o.t. They also advised I need to change the spark plugs which I did last month.
    Something just doesn't add up and I'm not happy.

7. Blu Cry

Morning all.
    Got my car in the garage later ready for the track rod end to be replaced. This car has cost me a fortune since buying it and I'm starting to think driving is not for me. I just hope that this is the end of all the problems for a year or 2 now

8. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Back to my summer job this week. I'm a Coach In Training at a Tennis summer camp. Thankfully there's a lot less kids this week then previous ones, and they aren't that annoying.

Blu Cry and JimmyEcho like this.
  9. JimmyEcho

I woke up around half an hour ago (11:50am).
    These are the mornings I love.

Blu Cry likes this.
  10. Blu Cry

Lucky bastard. Been up since 7am as my son decided our bed was better than his.

JimmyEcho and BD82 like this.
  11. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Usually wake up a little later then Jimmy on weekends when I'm not doing anything. Weekdays is more like 6:45... ugh

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  12. JimmyEcho

yo boys i not had a morning like that in months!

BD82 and Blu Cry like this.
  13. Blu Cry

Morning all.
    Already been out and done the gardening. With the English weather being it's normal shitty self, I have to pick dry spells inbetween the rain lol.

BD82 likes this.
  14. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

It's Friday, yay! I've probably got an ARMS tourney tonight, but I'll check later. I also made it to the top tier on the ARMS ladder, which is pretty sweet. So far my best MK7 time is still 1:19:XXX, but I'm getting a bit more consistent and found a better place to use my second and third mushrooms. Starting next week I'll stop restarting when I mess up and try and pull through with the mistakes.

Blu Cry likes this.
  15. Blu Cry

Time trails can be so stressful when u make a small mistake near the end of the final lap. The good thing with ghost data is that u can see if you can find gains round the track. Them days are over for me. Get way too stressed when competition is involved.

BD82 likes this.
  16. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

I'm not really into MK Time Trials, but if it's for a spot in the Nintendo World Championships, count me in

Blu Cry and JimmyEcho like this.
  17. JimmyEcho

good luck man!

BD82 likes this.
  18. Blu Cry

I have heard about that. The "world" championship which only includes USA and Canada(except quebec) participants. Should of gone with North American championship

BD82 likes this.
  19. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Thanks!
    Yep, but the World Championships sounds cooler lol

Blu Cry likes this.
  20. JimmyEcho

played some puyo puyo in bed this morning whilst the other half had to go to work, god i am not good at tetris.

BD82 and Blu Cry like this.