1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blu Cry, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

I couldn't win 1 game in the demo. Had no idea what to do lol

JimmyEcho and BD82 like this.
  2. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

I got PPT about a month or two ago, really loving it so far. I like to believe I'm half-decent at Tetris, but when there's a Puyo Puyo level in story mode, I just try over and over again until I'm lucky enough to complete it

Fintendo, JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  3. Blu Cry

Morning all.
    Woke up at 2am to throw up. Felt like shit for the rest of the night. It's annoying as I have no clue why. I don't drink and I don't treat myself too badly.
    It gave me a chance to catch up on the switch reddit so at least I was doing something productive lol.

4. Blu Cry

Morning all.
    Car passed it's m.o.t this morning so the day has started good for now. Just counting the days down until the kids go back to school. I need my quiet mornings back.

BD82 and JimmyEcho like this.
  5. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

I meditated this morning, odd isn't it? for me anyway. Never done that before.

Fintendo and Blu Cry like this.
  6. Blu Cry

Start the day with something new, end the day sniffing glue :cool:
    Dunno why I wrote that but sounded good in my head.
    Had a productive morning up to now. Cleaned house, been shopping, had a baby sitter while we went shopping (which was bliss) and overall it's been easy.

JimmyEcho likes this.
  7. JimmyEcho

up at the crack of shite again with the little'n.
    been told by the nursery she goes to 1 day a week that her social and emotional skills are undeveloped for her age. not ideal.
    so any opportunity we can try and encourage improvement is spent trying that, even at 5:30am :(

Blu Cry likes this.
  8. Blu Cry

Difficult children will always keep you busy. With my son being autistic, play time is anytime and dealing with underdeveloped children has it's challenges. My son doesn't speak well and he's almost 4. We have to do phonics with him all the time and it gets so boring for him he starts to hit us.
    I would give advice but I have no clue how to deal with this 1 lol.

JimmyEcho likes this.
  9. JimmyEcho

aha hey it's ok man, i'll take it as it comes. still no trouble this one really.. just yet at least.
    hope all is well your end.

Blu Cry likes this.
  10. Blu Cry

Yeah just the usual crying over nothing and garbled talk. You always love em no matter what. Even when your kid plays in shit so you have to change the bedroom from carpet to lino it's fine lol.
    Lucky he doesn't do that anymore (we hope).

JimmyEcho likes this.
  11. JimmyEcho

fingers crossed it was his own shit.

12. Blu Cry

Yes lol but still it's us cleaning it so it doesn't matter who's shit it is. Still stinks and knocks me sick

JimmyEcho likes this.
  13. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Heading out to a family reunion on Long Island. So much traffic is making a 45 minute drive into an hour and a half drive. Have my Switch to keep me company though, so not all bad.

Blu Cry likes this.
  14. Blu Cry

Morning all.
    Got a boring day ahead. Anyone doing anything interesting today?

BD82 likes this.
  15. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Nope.

Blu Cry likes this.
  16. TriOpticon

TriOpticon Active Member

Eclipse viewing.

Blu Cry likes this.
  17. Blu Cry

Nice, might have a watch myself

18. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

The eclipse was really cool. NY wasn't in the path of totality, but the moon covered about 75%

Blu Cry likes this.
  19. Blu Cry

I watched some online and then found myself watching a stream of goats to see if they faint during the eclipse. Long story short, they don't.

BD82 and JimmyEcho like this.
  20. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Tomorrow I've got a CIT (Coach in Training) Dinner for all the CITs at my tennis camp this year. They also give out a CIT of the Year award, and considering I'm one of the people with the most hours and time put in, I think I've got a pretty good shot. There's only going to be a few people missing it. One I'm pretty disappointed about, but I'll see them at an event on Saturday. One of them is kinda either way, but for the third, lets just put it that I'm pretty happy they won't be there.

Blu Cry likes this.