1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Morning Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Blu Cry, Aug 3, 2017.

1. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Woulda said this this morning, but I wasn't legally allowed to talk about it. But, I got invited and went to Pharell Williams' launch party for his new line of Adidas Tennis Clothes. I met Pharell, Stan Smith, and a bunch of other tennis players. (I've played tennis for the majority of my life and it was really cool to get invited to this)

Fintendo and JimmyEcho like this.
  2. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Got my first day of school tomorrow, yay. Gonna be going into my Sophomore year

Blu Cry, JimmyEcho and Fintendo like this.
  3. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

Just saw this thread, I'll start posting in it tomorrow morning

Blu Cry likes this.
  4. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Same here. Hold on to your hats people! I'm a Cornflakes guy!

Blu Cry, JimmyEcho and Fintendo like this.
  5. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Up at 7am to cornflakes and peanut butter followed by 2 boiled eggs laid fresh yesterday by my hens. Then it's in to work for 8, feed said hens and prepare for another mundane Tuesday.

Fintendo and Blu Cry like this.
  6. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

This morning before work I had a plate of fruit and whole wheat toast then I made coffee and played a bit of Ultra Street Fighter 2 on my Switch.

7. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I wish I was a morning person, but my work schedule is all over the place so I can’t post about my mornings here, due to the fact that sometimes I don’t wake up until 2pm in the afternoon or 10pm in the evening to start my day. :p

8. Joecool

Joecool Well-Known Member

Sunday Fundays!
    Woke up looking forward to today's football games!

Blu Cry likes this.
  9. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

At work at 630 every day.... No one is ever here. I brought my 2ds with Ocarina of Time on it. Shhhh, Don't tell anyone lol.

Joecool likes this.
  10. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I made like 2 posts here and realised I’ve been living the same morning routine about 10 years now so there’s no point posting the same comment every morning lol. I’d like to be able to play video games in the morning before work but I can barely put my pants on the right way round when I wake up

11. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

its like living the movie groundhogs day huh? lol

12. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

I went out for some drinks last night to celebrate my birthday that's coming up this week. As my boyfriend started early at work this morning, my morning has so far consisted of incessant alarms, me screeching at my boyfriend to turn them off and get out of the house (to go to work) and now I'm just laid in bed checking that given the drama last night I didn't embarrass myself or send any awful emails to anyone.

Plans for this afternoon include sleeping, putting some articles together (maybe), doing more work on my dissertation, and reading.

13. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I always get that ten seconds of terror as soon as I wake up after a night on the pish. Where I just stare at the ceiling thinking - did I make an asshole of myself last night? Immediately followed by a wave of relief or a long protracted groan of AWWWWW... what an absolute dick I am!

Oh and happy birthday lol

Georgina Howlett likes this.
  14. Georgina Howlett

Hahaha, thankfully I seem to have been perfectly fine, apart from some hideous triple-chin selfies with my friends... Thank you very much! I hope it'll be good on Tuesday even if I am stuck in uni haha.

15. Joecool

I will be eating Korean BBQ today, and have to work remotely at 6PM. Fun Sunday!

16. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Yum! But surely not for breakfast!?

17. Joecool

But not by choice!
    If the date was in the morning, then maybe :)

18. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Well-Known Member

Good morning. I have coffee.

19. Georgina Howlett

I woke up, fully intending to go to my first lecture of the year, but ten minutes later I felt pretty sick with cramps and pains so now I'm back in bed hoping for relief and to be able to go the rest of my lectures a bit later on... happy Monday? :s

20. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

You need a good poop!

DankZaku and Fintendo like this.