1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

PLAY Exclusives - Play Asia exclusive switch games

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Billybobbean, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Active Member

So it seems play-Asia are jumping on the exclusive bandwagon too

$35 seems like a decent price point and they’ve done a good job with their other exclusives up until now, hopefully we will see some interesting stuff from them going forward.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
    Astr0 likes this.
  2. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I've heard rumours of it being aqua kitty. Definitely is not lost sea despite EAS's recent digital release of it.

3. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Dear me, I can't cope with LRG, SRG and Signature Edition as it is. My spending this month has literally been those three...

4. Billybobbean

I've been excluding Signature edition just because they're widely available so there didnt seem to be the same pressure but I'm the same, all my money goes on limited prints nowadays. I think we're starting to get a bit over saturated

Astr0 likes this.
  5. Tornado

Tornado Well-Known Member

The Limited Edition will be limited to 3,000 copies and available for US$34.99 / HK$269. The Standard Edition will be available for US$24.99 / HK$195. Online pre-order at retailer Play-Asia.com will open on June 14th.

Dimension Drive Limited Edition for Nintendo Switch includes:

A physical copy of the game (region free)
    Collector’s Box with alternative art
    Full-color printed manual
    72-pages book with art and comics from Dimension Drive
    An original full-length soundtrack
    An individually numbered collector’s certificate

[​IMG]

6. the_stats_guy

Great price with artbook and soundtrack. Consider me 100% sold!!

It would be awesome if they release bleed 1&2 on switch, even if i did just get the ps4 versions i would definitely double dip for some portability

7. Billybobbean

Yea $25 price point is spot on, very happy supporting this

8. the_stats_guy

Does anyone know what time this is likely to drop?

9. olrodlegacy

4pm, isn’t it? Uk time

the_stats_guy likes this.
  10. the_stats_guy

Was stuck in work until 5pm and still managed to get one, so luckily they didn't sell out too quick :)

11. Tornado

Grabbed a copy as well. Had to stop myself buying two copies which I always do for their Vita releases.

12. Tornado

New announcement.

[​IMG]

Announcing our next PLAY Exclusive limited physical release: SHIKHONDO SOUL EATER from @TeamDeerFarm & @eastasiasoft for both #PS4 & #NintendoSwitch! Limited Editions are $34.99, Switch Standard Edition is $24.99 + FREE shipping @ (link: http://play-asia.com/info/exclusives) play-asia.com/info/exclusives

On THURSDAY, JUNE 28 @ 11AM EDT SHIKHONDO SOUL EATER PS4 & Nintendo Switch Limited Edition, as well as a Standard Edition for Nintendo Switch will go on sale! The Limited Edition is limited to 3,000 copies per platform worldwide.

The Standard Edition will be manufactured ONLY for those who pre-order before July 13th. All orders will have FREE economy shipping available. In order to receive reminders & updates about Shikhondo Soul Eater, as well as other exclusive game updates, sign up for our newsletter below!

TAKE ON AN ARMY OF DEMONS IN THIS KOREAN BULLET HELL
    PHYSICAL RELEASES FOR BOTH SWITCH & PS4

SHIKHONDO SOUL EATER is a Korean bullet-hell shoot 'em up set within a beautiful and bizarre world of Asian mythology. Created by Korean-based independent developer DeerFarm, Shikhondo - Soul Eater features hypnotic barrage patterns and stunning Oriental artwork. Select one of the Grim Reapers or girls, find the yokai that escaped from limbo, extricate the souls that they absorbed, and reseal them! Shikhondo Soul Eater will encourage players to stay close to the enemy's bullet barrage in order to fill their Soul Gauge and unleash massive attacks!

Shikhondo Soul Eater includes four different game modes: Arcade, Hardcore, Boss Rush and, for the first time, players will be able to play with a friend thanks to an all-new 2-player local co-op mode added especially for the console versions. Online leaderboards will also allow you to test your abilities against other players around the world!

Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese

13. Tornado

14. the_stats_guy

Steelbook! Very nice!

I need your help soon tornado... i need to catch up with some english language Asian exclusives that are not PA exclusives (i only have i am setsuna)

There are also multiple megaman versions i'm not sure which to get

Tornado likes this.
  15. Tornado

If you'd like, I could start a thread with pictures etc. :)

Fintendo likes this.
  16. olrodlegacy

Please do - we’ve got EU and NA threads going already, need a resource to keep up with Japan

17. the_stats_guy

Yes please :)

18. olrodlegacy

RXN is up for pre-order on Play Asia tomorrow

19. the_stats_guy

Looking forward to it! Also PA now doing steelbooks, loving them