1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee announced

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Billybobbean, May 30, 2018.

1. Billybobbean

Billybobbean Active Member

Reveal trailer:

Apparently this is not a main series RPG, that will be coming in the second half of 2019

Whats everyone's opinions?

Murphy and Fintendo like this.
  2. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

I’m interested and gonna get it, but the controls are scaring me. And pokemon go is not my kind of cup of coffee. Main problem for me is that you can’t play let’s go -games on to go really, coz you need to use joy con as a wii remote.

I like that they are publishing two games. This one is for casuals and pokemon go lovers and a ”normal” main series rpg is coming for old schoolers. Something for everyone!

I’ve tried that pokemon quest this morning too. Nothing special, but a nice little extra mobile game for killing time and get hyped for upcoming pokemon games.

3. Zodasaur

Zodasaur Well-Known Member

If I can manage to play my Virtualboy in the car during long roadtrips, I bet you could find a way to play Let's Go Pikachu on the go. :) I think you'd just set the Switch screen in your lap and use tabletop mode. Kind of like how you have to have the Wii-Mote sitting in your lap whenever you use the Wii Classic Controller Pro.

Fintendo likes this.
  4. Fintendo

Yes, i can play it, but you have to admit too that portability suffers. I have nothing against the wii control setup, really hoping some wii ports for switch. But still i feel more comfortable playing portable without a need to waving around.

Yeah, finding a mid-way to my feelings about this is harder than i thought.

Zodasaur likes this.
  5. Fintendo

Today I got my copy of Let’s go eevee! But i’m at work till 9p.m.. waiting is hard :mad:

SONY likes this.
  6. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

Thanks @Fintendo for letting us know :)

Fintendo likes this.
  7. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

I'm really enjoying Let's GO, Pikachu! I wasn't sure about it at first but I've put a lot of time into it already.