1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

SNES classic mini

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Fanny Magnet, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Member

I've just splashed the cash and bought a SNES classic mini for £70.

It's great, I've hacked it with hakchi and now have 50 games on it. Aiming to get 100.

Really pleased with it for the money.
    100 games for £70 that's 70p per game.

Couldn't really afford it but I thought what the hell.

Zodasaur and SONY like this.
  2. Zodasaur

Zodasaur Well-Known Member

Congrats buddy! The SNES is a very special and wondrous console. Have you played threw Chrono Trigger yet? I almost got one of these myself, but read about how the system has sound glitch error due to apparent sub-par emulation so i'm just going to stick with my original console. I'll definitely be there day one for the Virtualboy classic though because mine was broken by someone years ago. :p

3. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Noice. I just got a Supaboy and a bootleg Chrono Trigger cartridge!

Zodasaur likes this.
  4. Fanny Magnet

Fanny Magnet Member

No not played Chrono Trigger, but I'll add it next time I do a sync, not noticed a sound glitch, I recon I'll get my monies worth out of it as I never owned the original SNES, I had an Atari 2600 then my next home console was the N64, with a gameboy to keep me going in between, I was studying around the time of the NES and SNES so had no money.

I won't be buying the NES mini as the SNES mini is an upgrade on that and the SNES mini will do for a bit of retro action. Even though the NES mini is only £50.

Like I say for £70 with in time 100 games I'll get my monies worth and well it's a new toy and we all like a new toy.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018