1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

SONY

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SONY, Oct 7, 2018.

1. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

What's up with the censorship around here? A forum Staff Member has deleted my profile posts a couple of times now.
    Could have at least sent me a nice (courtesy?) private message telling me about the deletion, asking to quit promoting SONY.
    I mean, TBH, all I wanted was to (profile) post the word SONY once a month (12 times a year, which is nothing, really. There's 365/366 days a year, 12 times is f-all).
    You see, I really love SONY products (TVs, phones, etc. But strangely enough, not PlayStation anymore, I used to though) and constantly think about Sony Corp. as a whole when I'm not busy thinking about Nintendo.
    Also, imo, profile posts aren't about 'breaking news stories' or anything like that. It's for anything you want, as long as it's not inappropriate or offensive stuff or advertising.
    Just let me post 12 times a year, I don't mean any harm/I don't mean to offend anyone and if anything, Google will track the word SONY and PlayStation fans might just come here and decide to buy something awesome that they're obviously missing out on? Perhaps, something like a...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  2. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

WEETABIX

SONY likes this.
  3. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

I deleted it. Because it annoys me that I log on frequently and see you doing it. Perhaps a courtesy message could have been in order, but to be fair I don't see why I should have to explain to a supposedly mature individual that just randomly fanboy posting "Sony" in a profile comment isn't really ideal on a Nintendo Switch forum.

If you want to randomly spam "Sony" somewhere, do it elsewhere. Like Twitter. Or a Sony-centric forum. Or maybe email it to yourself.

Randomly posting "Sony" isn't going to attract hordes of Sony followers here, or to buy a Switch; and funnily enough, selling Switch content is not actually why we exist. I don't get commission from Nintendo for it...

4. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

^ Hater!!

5. Zodasaur

Zodasaur Well-Known Member

None of my business really, but I do see the humor in Sony's posts and personally do appreciate his contributions here however small or large they are perceived by others. I'm well past the point caring about Switch games anymore. The only reason I still visit this site every week is to catch up with our small but awesome community of people here. If all off-topic discussion and comments were discouraged or deleted, then there wouldn't be anything else left for me here.

SONY and JoSoap like this.
  6. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

The lack of activity here is a real bummer

SONY likes this.
  7. SONY

SONY Well-Known Member

I agree with both you wise people.

TBH, some people are saying "Go on our SwitchPlayer Discord channel go!".

I don't want to use discord, I want everything public, ffs! I love public forums because anyone on Google can do a search and read all the stuff we talk about, which can't be said for Discord channels, etc.
    The whole idea of a public forum is for the whole world to lurk and maybe even join in on our conversations by registering as a member.