1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Rare Games - Card Trading Thread

Discussion in 'Switch General Discussion' started by Murphy, May 16, 2018.

1. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

If you haven't heard about Super Rare Games, then you might want to check out their website. As I tap this out, two games have so far been released in a limited edition print release, Human Fall Flat and The Flame in the Flood. Multiple releases (one per month) are planned and a third announcement is imminent.

https://superraregames.com

[​IMG]

One of the cool things they have with their releases - which, I have to say, are packaged with some serious TLC - are some limited edition trading cards, with five in each set.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

"This is all cool, Murphy, but what are you getting at?" I hear you say. Well, these packs (which can be purchased separately in limited quantities) have THREE random cards in them, meaning that multiple purchases will be required... and even a couple of packs won't guarantee you a full set, as @olrodlegacy will tell you!

I myself have a few duplicates (and a currently incomplete Human Fall Flat set) so after seeing a post on Twitter about other Super Rare Gamers having a similar plight with collecting full sets, I thought I'd throw this thread up.

If you are looking for a specific card in the set, post your needs in here and hopefully a fellow forum member will be able to assist and trade you for one that they are missing. We (by we, I mean specifically the Switch Player team as individuals and an entity) take NO responsibility for any trades and are undertaken at your own risk and cost, but hopefully there will be no shenanigans because we are all adults and stuff.

So, without further ado, which cards do you have or need?

Last edited: May 16, 2018
    Fintendo likes this.
  2. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

Awesome idea Murphy! I will post my spares up tonight!

I am looking for
    Human Fall Flat 004
    The Flame in the Flood 001

I have 1 extra of
    Human Fall Flat 001
    Human Fall Flat 003
    Human Fall Flat 005

Last edited: May 21, 2018 at 2:58 PM
    Murphy likes this.
  3. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Think every pack comes with a Bomber Crew ad ha... did you get multiple packs of 1, 3 and 5 too? I've had three packs, all with the same cards...

4. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

I think that:

A) Bomber Crew doesn't count :p
    B) Others seem to have had the same 1,3 and 5 thing.

5. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

Ya every pack does but I figured I’d list them anyways in case people do want it. I have two copies, one was the standard and one was the one that came with the vinyl. I have one complete set now but would like the one missing card to make a second set. I think I did get a bunch of the 1,3,5 sets lol

6. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

Aaaw lol ok. I listed them just in case someone’s got damaged and they actually wanted one lol. Want me to remove them?

7. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

I have updated my trading card list of needs and extras

Murphy likes this.