1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Switch Player #11 Jan 2018

Discussion in 'Switch Player Magazine' started by Fintendo, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

The new look is great. It feels now like a premium magazine. Just love it! And the columns like ”praying for time” and ”looting is wrong” are interesting to read, the (n)interview with limited run games have some interesting points and the new review system is just more clear and more like ”nintendo”...

It’s the best issue so far!

Nowadays people take too much for granted, just wanted to say some nice words for the great job with the magazine!

Keep it going! Cheers from Finland!

JhoCarneiro and Murphy like this.
  2. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

I agree, the new redesign is wonderful, especially the binding. I'm useless with staples and WILL cut myself on them, no matter how tightly secured they are, hahaha - so I'm glad to have a glue-based (?) binding now which looks much sleeker and more professional. Love the new page designs, too, as the organisation of colours looks great! Keep it up Switch Player team :D

Zodasaur likes this.