1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

The Gaming Diary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Link41, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

What are you currently playing? Doesn't matter what system! Let us know!

I'm finally playing through Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two on Wii U with my daughter, she is having a blast with all the Disney characters milling around throughout various levels.

Kusengai likes this.
  2. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy

Letter Quest Remastered, Uppers, and Bullet Girls 2 are in my current rotation. :)

Kusengai and Murphy like this.
  3. Kusengai

Kusengai Member

Well there are a lot of things. Mostly switching between following games:
    - Pokémon Sun (3DS)
    - SD Gundam G Generation Genes (PS Vita)
    - Space Overlods (PS Vita)
    - Spellforce the Order of Dawn (PC)

Link41 likes this.
  4. Americo

Americo Active Member

Still working on Pokémon Sun. I've jumped into Battlefield 1. Enjoying that. And just started Shadow of Mordor, holy crap I love that game.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
    Kusengai likes this.
  5. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Clearing out various phone games due to moving back to Android, so plenty of Windows Phone games including: Fruit Ninja, Lunar Lander and of course Angry Birds :p

6. William

William New Member

I've been slowly but surely playing Amnesia: Memories, Severed, and Neptunia Rebirth 1 on my PS Vita. Actually reminded me that I have The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time to play on my very neglected 3DS. Should probably get on that too.

7. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Wife let me open my Christmas present early last night, so I've been roaming around Hyrule in The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD :) I'm glad Nintendo picked the GameCube version to remaster as that was the version I was familiar with.

8. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

Super Mario Run. I don't usually game on my iPhone but I wanted to see what the fuss was all about and now I can't stop playing it...

JohnSReid, Americo and Link41 like this.
  9. Americo

Americo Active Member

Yeah, pretty much crack.

Murphy likes this.
  10. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD has been consuming my soul lol I've put over 45 hours into this and I'm not even close to the end yet :) Oh and when I need a dungeon break I've been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops II TDM at night now as well. Minecraft: Story Mode - Complete Edition also showed up finally yesterday in the mail. I'm going to be glued to my Wii U for awhile I think.

11. cheapbossattack

cheapbossattack New Member

Finishing up Persona Q on 3DS and then mopping up World of Final Fantasy on PS4. I'm really trying to chip away at my backlog of RPGs before the Switch releases, but yeah... it's daunting.

12. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Well-Known Member

Been playing Stella Glow on the 3DS and, after much, much annoyance of getting it to work, Xenogears.

13. Thrash13

Thrash13 New Member

My 9-year old and I have been pretty hooked on FIFA 17 for PS4 the last couple months. We've sprinkled in a little bit of Madden 17 and WWE 2K17 as well, but FIFA has gotten most of our attention.

And MLB 16 The Show has gotten a lot of my time since release early last year. That's always one of my staples. We've been playing mostly sports titles recently, but 2018 will include a lot more Nintendo content!

14. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD - I am about to start on Hyrule Castle and face off against an ancient foe...

Kusengai likes this.
  15. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I'm still working on my Mass Effect 2 play-through with all the story DLC installed on my Xbox One S. I'll run Mass Effect 3 with all story DLC installed after that. Mainly I'm just biding time while I wait for BioWare to take Mass Effect: Andromeda out of beta with their promised disaster relief patches over these next couple of months. I can't wait to run ME: Andromeda on my SSD hot-rodded PS4 Pro! Once the game is taken out of beta? It's going to be epic AF! :D

16. Americo

Americo Active Member

I beat Legend of Zelda last week. Working on Lego City, Shadow of Mordor, and Fast RMX, all that will be put aside this week for Mario Kart.

Link41 likes this.
  17. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Been rotating between Pokemon Yellow (3DS), Zen Pinball 2 (Wii U) and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - Deluxe Edition (Wii U)

Americo likes this.
  18. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I've gotten in like 8 hours or more on I am Setsuna! I absolutely love and adore this little JRPG darling. I put the game in my Switch, just to test it out, and now look! I'm hooked. :eek:

19. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

I have primarily been catching up on Ps4 and xbox games over bank holiday weekend. Mario kart has been played a good bit also. Walking dead season 3 episode 1-4. Batman telltale, guardians of the galaxy episode 1, Injustice 1 to get ready for 2 in a few weeks time and mortal kombat xl.

20. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Just loads of Uncharted: Golden Abyss on the Vita for me.