1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

The Gaming Diary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Link41, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

I'm playing mainly on switch. Now i'm going trough Disgaea 5 and started again playing BOTW trying to get all the shrines and more. Still finding a lot of new after 100h

With friends Mario Kart is huge and say people whatever about 1-2 switch, it is played in drunken nights now and then with success. It works great with people who don't play normally that much at all. Same goes with jackbox partypack 3.

And after NBA Playgrounds get the long waited update i'll give it a new try.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

I started up I Am Setsuna on Switch a week or 2 ago and haven't found much time to play it, been a busy week.
    That being said Elder Scrolls Legends has found its way on to Steam and after months of not playing any trading card games (they are my downfall) I have reinstalled it and spent a few hours playing that.
    The day they bring a digital card game to switch is the day you'll stop hearing from me on the forums.

3. Link41

Link41 Active Member

Been playing mostly Wii U lately with Darksiders: Warmastered Edition consuming most of my time. CoD: Blops II online TDM is taking up the rest of my time.

4. Americo

Americo Active Member

After going to EB and getting my Switch switched for a new one, and losing all my game saves in the process. I'm currently slowly coming back to getting my self back to where I started, but I'm waiting to play BOTW again until the DLC. Street Fighter and Mario Kart are taking up most of my time, just waiting for Arms next week.

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  5. JoSoap

JoSoap Active Member

I'm currently slogging through Zelda on the Switch, Persona 4 and No More Heroes 2. With the occasional online bout squeezed in courtesy of Ultra SFII

6. Link41

Link41 Active Member

Mostly this nowadays...

Wii U:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II - I've been playing with my clan almost nightly for the past year, still going strong!
    Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure - I've been playing an episode here and there, just finished episode 6 last night!
    Minecraft: Wii U Edition - Just finally picked this up, been playing coop with the kids all day so far :)

3DS:
    Pokemon Silver Version - Launches on Sept 22, I have it downloaded and ready to go :p
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Playing Master Quest for the first time and dying a lot as a result!

That's all folks!

7. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

What I'm up to:
    -Playing a lot of ARMS (currently at about 100 hours on the game). Really should be playing mroe though
    -Splatoon 2 is still fun
    -Started the Octopath Demo, but not far into it
    -Not on Switch, but playing a lot of Town of Salem and Speedrunners (which totally should be on Switch) with my friends on Steam

JimmyEcho likes this.
  8. JoSoap

JoSoap Active Member

I'll have to tack on some Mario Kart now as well. My brothers got it to me for my birthday on Tuesday but haven't even broken the seal yet!

Fintendo, JimmyEcho and Link41 like this.
  9. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

10. Link41

Link41 Active Member

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - My daughter plays on Mom's phone and I'm on this one while we play co-op.

11. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Member

I've been playing the backer preview for Lab Zero's Indivisible on and off for the past few days. Excited to play the full version on Switch once it hits. :D
    And I've decided to get back into NieR: Automata for PC after a short break. Love this game, especially the soundtrack - I could just stand around and let it play for hours on end.
    Also started "playing" Kindred Spirits on the Roof.

JimmyEcho likes this.