1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

The Gaming Diary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Link41, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

I'm playing mainly on switch. Now i'm going trough Disgaea 5 and started again playing BOTW trying to get all the shrines and more. Still finding a lot of new after 100h

With friends Mario Kart is huge and say people whatever about 1-2 switch, it is played in drunken nights now and then with success. It works great with people who don't play normally that much at all. Same goes with jackbox partypack 3.

And after NBA Playgrounds get the long waited update i'll give it a new try.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  2. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

I started up I Am Setsuna on Switch a week or 2 ago and haven't found much time to play it, been a busy week.
    That being said Elder Scrolls Legends has found its way on to Steam and after months of not playing any trading card games (they are my downfall) I have reinstalled it and spent a few hours playing that.
    The day they bring a digital card game to switch is the day you'll stop hearing from me on the forums.

3. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Been playing mostly Wii U lately with Darksiders: Warmastered Edition consuming most of my time. CoD: Blops II online TDM is taking up the rest of my time.

4. Americo

Americo Active Member

After going to EB and getting my Switch switched for a new one, and losing all my game saves in the process. I'm currently slowly coming back to getting my self back to where I started, but I'm waiting to play BOTW again until the DLC. Street Fighter and Mario Kart are taking up most of my time, just waiting for Arms next week.

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  5. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I'm currently slogging through Zelda on the Switch, Persona 4 and No More Heroes 2. With the occasional online bout squeezed in courtesy of Ultra SFII

6. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Mostly this nowadays...

Wii U:
    Call of Duty: Black Ops II - I've been playing with my clan almost nightly for the past year, still going strong!
    Minecraft: Story Mode - The Complete Adventure - I've been playing an episode here and there, just finished episode 6 last night!
    Minecraft: Wii U Edition - Just finally picked this up, been playing coop with the kids all day so far :)

3DS:
    Pokemon Silver Version - Launches on Sept 22, I have it downloaded and ready to go :p
    The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D - Playing Master Quest for the first time and dying a lot as a result!

That's all folks!

7. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

What I'm up to:
    -Playing a lot of ARMS (currently at about 100 hours on the game). Really should be playing mroe though
    -Splatoon 2 is still fun
    -Started the Octopath Demo, but not far into it
    -Not on Switch, but playing a lot of Town of Salem and Speedrunners (which totally should be on Switch) with my friends on Steam

JimmyEcho likes this.
  8. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I'll have to tack on some Mario Kart now as well. My brothers got it to me for my birthday on Tuesday but haven't even broken the seal yet!

Fintendo, JimmyEcho and Link41 like this.
  9. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition - My daughter plays on Mom's phone and I'm on this one while we play co-op.

10. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Well-Known Member

I've been playing the backer preview for Lab Zero's Indivisible on and off for the past few days. Excited to play the full version on Switch once it hits. :D
    And I've decided to get back into NieR: Automata for PC after a short break. Love this game, especially the soundtrack - I could just stand around and let it play for hours on end.
    Also started "playing" Kindred Spirits on the Roof.

JimmyEcho likes this.
  11. dunpeal2064

dunpeal2064 Active Member

Just finished up Cave Story + on the Switch. This was my first time playing Cave Story, and what a lovely time it was. Absolutely charming little game, with great visuals, music, an actual story that gave me the occasional feels, and fantastic gameplay (Flying around via machine gun propellant is too damn fun). Lots of nice bits in this release too, including different visual modes for a more chunky, pixel-y look, and like 4 or 5 different variations of the soundtrack, along with challenges and other things I have yet to unlock.

Will definitely be returning to this one.

12. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Splatoon (Wii U) - Been playing with my kids, they are just loving this game!

13. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Have to add resident evil 7 to the list now. However I was literally too scared to play it last night

14. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Currently playing FFX HD Remaster on PS Vita right now. I’m 6 hours into the story so far. Great game!

dunpeal2064 and salv-ice like this.
  15. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Playing Skyrim on the Switch right now :)

Did not expect to become a werewolf so early in the game :D

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  16. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I’m still waiting on my physical copy to ship from my eBay seller. She only lives 200 miles away from me in Houston, TX. Since I’m down south in Corpus Christi, TX. I figured the game would only take a couple of days to get to me. I messaged seller, no response. Sent second message. No response. I probably got screwed out of my $50 USD and will have to file a PayPal Claim against her. Ugh! That’s what I get for trying to save money by shopping on eBay. :(

17. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

That's why I don't like sites like ebay... I prefer to buy from local stores.

18. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Well-Known Member

Eh, eBay's all right. Bought a lot of stuff over the years there, the only time I had trouble was when I ordered the Xenoblade OST and the dude refunded me without saying a peep why.

On Topic, I'm still busy with The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - amazing title, en route to becoming my second favourite if not favourite Zelda game.
    Packed up NieR: Automata, will probably not touch it until I get my SF30 Pro, but still reading Kindred Spirits on the Roof (should probably at some point also read the manga and listen to the radio dramas). And since its successor has been announced officially, I decided to play the Minisodes accompanying To the Moon and Kan Gao's other SNES-style adventure game, A Bird Story.

19. jimothy

jimothy Well-Known Member

While I wait until I can unwrap my Switch at what I am now calling Switchmas (only to myself obviously as I'm the only one who knows what *ahem* the cat has got for us...), I'm playing FF Brave Knickers on my phone, and have just started playing Super Mario Run. A lot. (thanks @Murphy[​IMG]! :rolleyes: )

20. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Just reinstalled To the Moon as well. Looking forward to the sequel

AnGer-dono likes this.