1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

The Gaming Diary

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Link41, Dec 10, 2016.

1. SONY

SONY Senior Member

D2 looks amazing, watched some footage of it today on YouTube.

2. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

Keeping it retro with Duck hunt on the NES today!

Fintendo likes this.
  3. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

Just got The Division 2 from work, and hoping to play some more TETRIS 99.

4. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Played a bit of Rally Rush 2 this morning.

5. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Completed LA Noire yesterday. I have Travis Strikes Again and XBC Torna still sealed beside my bed so I’m not sure which one to tackle

Fintendo likes this.
  6. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Played some Hello Neighbour today and then uninstalled it.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
  7. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Played an hour of Travis last night. Really enjoyed it. Nice change of pace from other games I’ve been playing. We will see how long that lasts though

Fintendo likes this.
  8. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Just played This War of Mine, tis depressingly good :( :)

Fintendo likes this.
  9. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Going Inside now :)

10. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Playing now and I plan on wrapping up Far Cry: New Dawn on my Samsung 850 EVO SSD hot-rodded Xbox One X today or tomorrow.

Georgina Howlett and JoSoap like this.
  11. SONY

SONY Senior Member

I'm in Limbo right now :)

12. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Lol I’m almost finished Far Cry 3

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  13. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Playing some Fear Effect now :)

14. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I remember reading previews of that in old gaming mags back in the day and was blown away by the art style and mature theme. Never played it though

15. SONY

SONY Senior Member

I highly recommend it, classic gaming for all ages :)

16. Renegade Bastard

Far Cry 3 rocks! I have the game on physical release for Xbox 360, which is also coincidentally backwards compatible with Xbox One as well as Far Cry 3: Classic Edition on physical release, which I believe is “X” Enhanced on Xbox One! Vaas Montenegro is one of my all-time favorite antagonists! I love him! ;)

SONY likes this.
  17. SONY

SONY Senior Member

One of the best in the series, imo.

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  18. Renegade Bastard

Currently playing Mario Tennis Aces. Hmm... I put half an hour in so far and I’ll just admit it. I’m kinda lost and don’t really know how to play. I keep failing tutorials. :(

Anyone else struggle with the game as well?

I’m not sure if I should just keep trying and “Git Gud” or give up and play something else? It sucks, because I just bought the game recently and had high hopes of really getting into it and enjoying it. Maybe I should just wait for a Mario Golf game to release at a later time and give that a shot? I just don’t know. I really wanted to get into another Mario sports game was all.

19. SONY

SONY Senior Member

Not struggling in it at all, I find it very easy to play. But then again, I'm a huge Virtua Tennis guy and they have similar game mechanics. MT is more flashier though :D

P.S.

A MG game on Nintendo Switch would rock!! Love golf games, especially Minna no Golf (Hot Shots Golf/Everybody's Golf) :)

20. Link41

Link41 Senior Member

South Park: The Fractured But Whole (Switch) - Been plowing through the main story again so I can play the DLC I finally acquired.

Fintendo and SONY like this.