1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Ubisoft Club

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Fintendo, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

South Park is the first game on nintendo switch that has some special missions & rewards on ubisoft club.

Does anyone know why rayman legends, just dance etc. don’t work with the club. Those games have rewards on other systems.

Have ubisoft annouced anything about the club on switch? Just give me my rewards already! :D

nacsgaming likes this.
  2. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

I noticed that as well and it showed up on my Ubisoft app. As to why the other games don't work, I am unsure.

3. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

South Park: Stick of Truth is the second game that supports the club, yay!

4. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

From what I know, it's just that the Club rewards themselves weren't implemented as the editions released on Switch already had the Club rewards unlocked/included by default, thus making it futile to have them.

I'm sure that more future games will include the option to unlock Club rewards, though.