1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

VOEZ Getting Physical Release (JP)

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Nov 16, 2017.

1. DankZaku

DankZaku Semi-Active Member

VOEZ is finally getting a physical release! Excellent rhythm game if you haven't heard of it. There's a demo on the e Shop.

Currently it can only be played in handheld mode (touch screen) but with the next update and physical release it will include options for playing with a control while docked. Nothing confirmed yet for the west, but since its region free it won't matter.

Astr0 likes this.
  2. JohnSReid

JohnSReid Moderator Staff Member

That's nice. I've got Voez and it is a fun rhythm game. I'm very curious to see how they pull off using the Joy-Con to play the game.

3. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

Nothing confirmed but I think this physical release should be in English

4. dunpeal2064

dunpeal2064 Active Member

Awesome, this game more than deserves a physical release. I have to imagine it will have English, as the E-Shop version has multiple language options. Either way, the game has virtually no dialogue.

Will gladly double dip for this.

5. DankZaku

6. DankZaku

Double post, just letting everyone know the physical copies are up to date with version 1.3.1 on cart. That included the TV/controller update.

7. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

I've never tried a rhythm game. Not sure how well this one would do as a first? Will look into it!