1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What are you playing on your switch at the moment

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by the_stats_guy, Nov 26, 2017.

1. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

I tried to see if one of these threads was already available to no avail, apologies if i missed it. Thought it would be a good place to update each other on how we are progressing with games etc.

I'm currently playing Syberia and Mega bomberman on my switch

Bomberman is a fantastic 2 player co-op for my wife and i while the little one is in bed. We have to have it on beginner mode though as we are terrible at it and keep blowing each other up. I can only imagine how much of a mess this is in battle mode with up to 8 players on the same screen.

Never played syberia before but really like the story... shame it is not a polished port. I have had a few frustrating moments where i have spent 30 mins trying to get to the next part, to look at a walkthrough and find i already tried to do the right thing but the action cursor doesn't show up unless you step away from the item or face your back to it. Hasn't completely ruined my experience of it though, just wastes alot of time

rjdeeme29 likes this.
  2. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Bouncing between Syberia, Doom, and Ittle Dew 2. Enjoying all 3 very much!

the_stats_guy likes this.
  3. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

I'm currently playing Ultra Street Fighter II, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and NBA 2K18

4. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Balls deep in LA Noire at the minute

the_stats_guy likes this.
  5. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

There’s a similar thread already, but it’s nice to have this kind of conversation going on :)
    http://switchplayer.net/forum/threads/the-gaming-diary.22/

I just finished batman -the telltale series and currently jumping between la noire and skyrim. Also doom’s online play is something that i play alot.

6. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Ah yes, good spot - i was obviously looking for some other wording... Lets close this thread and carry it on there

Apologies