1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. DankZaku

DankZaku Semi-Active Member

I had the freeware version but never got my hands on a 3DS copy so I'm glad to have this one!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy

Man, I wish I could afford that right now. Looks like a great edition.

DankZaku likes this.
  3. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

IMG_3132 5.jpeg
    Last week I got ARMS, neon yellow joy con, BotW -Guide and MarioKart -Guide

rajat, DankZaku, Astr0 and 5 others like this.
  4. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Just came back from a toys store with a gift for my little daughter and Mario Kart 8 for myself :D

warrior30 likes this.
  5. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

Picked up Lego city undercover on vacation, the Wal mart in this little lake town only had ne copy left

6. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Got the Zelda DLC if that counts. Next game will be splatoon 2 once it's out

7. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

these 2 finally arrived today.
    Nicalis have done it again, cave story comes with a full colour instruction booklet with lovely art and a mini-CD of the soundtrack. Awesome.
    I'll keep buying all their physical releases launch day.

rajat, DankZaku, Astr0 and 2 others like this.
  8. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

My two recent purchases (both digital):

1) Mighty Gunvolt Burst - it's good. Like I'm not blown away by it (maybe because I'm not that invested into megamen style games) but I like it.

2) Splatoon 2 - finished downloading a few hours ago and played for only an hour but I really do like it a lot. The presentation is top-notch and the gameplay is fun. I haven't had the chance to try out all the modes the game has to offer but the starting mode (turf war) is a lot of fun to play and I can see myself spending hundreds of hours with this game (I haven't played the first game since I don't have a WiiU).

9. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Ordered Splat2n but wasn't expecting it to come today but it did :)

10. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Got Splatoon 2 (Digital). Turf War is great and Salmon Run is pretty fun as well.

11. cafékoopa

cafékoopa New Member

Splatoon 2.

Somehow, the game was Uber popular in my state and sold out at almost every major retailer However I managed to find a copy after hunting for 2 hours.

12. warrior30

Splatoon 2, Best Buy here in Canada had it on Sale for $69.99 in store, it's regularly $80

13. Fintendo

Post office was having a summerbreak of its own and i got my splatoon not until yesterday, was a long weekend of waiting... :mad: IMG_3480.jpg

rajat and warrior30 like this.
  14. warrior30

Those new amiibo look great

Fintendo likes this.
  15. Ayumi97

Ayumi97 Active Member

I finally have it omg ! I have been waiting for so long aha ! Normally I should have had it on Saturday but I did not (I was so disappointed) but now I got my Nintendo Switch with the game Slpatoon 2 and I will finally be able to play Zelda BoTW ♡
    I am soooo happy !!! ♡♡♡

Attached Files:

TriOpticon, Kyle, JimmyEcho and 2 others like this.
  16. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Congrats !! Enjoy your Switch :D

17. Ayumi97

Ayumi97 Active Member

I will for sure, thanks !

18. Fintendo

Yeah, they are much more detailed than the first gen splatoon amiibo. I'm very pleased with them :)

19. Darkprophet

Darkprophet Member

picked up Splatoon 2 and all 3 Amiibo, and Fate/Extella within the last week.

20. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Sold a few comics on ebay and traded some old games and dvds in to CeX so picked up a nice haul that all arrived yesterday.
    Big spend so might have to hold back now till MarioxRabbids comes out.

rajat and BD82 like this.