1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Today I saw a Hori Switch playstand at the store. Bought it thinking I could be useful... And it really is ! Playing in tabletop mode with this is much better than with the built-in kickstand. It is also possible to play while charging the Switch !

A must-buy if you like to play in tabletop mode :D

http://stores.horiusa.com/playstand-for-nintendo-switch/

2. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

got the most hated switch game out there today ha, Troll and I.
    had a very heated debate on reddit about this one.

[​IMG]

rajat, DankZaku and BD82 like this.
  3. Zodasaur

Zodasaur Well-Known Member

Yea i'm really sorry guys for not making more of a big announcement about it, but i've decided to not setup the Minecraft Switch server after all. For months I was completely committed to it, and the only holdup was that I couldn't find a second switch console for it's MSRP. I did eventually even buy a second Switch for it. Three primary things led to me eventually becoming disinterested in doing it though. For one, Microsoft announcing an update for Minecraft Windows 10 edition that will allow Win10 MC servers to host games that people on Switch, Windows 10 PC, Pocket Edition, Xbone, or even Amazon Fire TV would all be able to connect to. 2 is i'd personally rather play Minecraft on the Fire TV than the switch myself, which this new update would allow me to do. And lastly, my Minecraft Vita edition server really needs my support attention. It takes up enough of my free time as it is checking in that that server regularly to make sure it hadn't crashed or glitched out and doing tediously slow daily backups.

I'm very anti Windows 10, but I think it would be painless enough to just use it as a server and do all my actual gaming on the Fire TV with a PS4 controller. Once Microsoft rolls that update out i'll happily get that form of a server going. :) (heck, someone else might even beat me to it since it just runs on windows)

Blu Cry likes this.
  4. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Cheers for the update zoda. I'm sure if the pricing for the servers are fair, then I will chip in or start 1 myself. I hope it's just as easy to do as buying a server on the pc version. If it's run remotely it will save anyone having to run a server on their own pc.
    Will see once the update is out and go from there. I hope we can run mods too as it would be cool af.

Zodasaur and JimmyEcho like this.
  5. Ayumi97

Ayumi97 Active Member

I've bought a memory card (64 Go) for my Switch ~

JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  6. Sonic Mania :D

BD82, JimmyEcho and Blu Cry like this.
  7. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Downloaded Mania. Really hate the delay from pressing the home button to going home, and I'm not too good at it as I've really only played Sonic CD and Sonic Generations.

8. JimmyEcho

Just bought Bulb Boy
    This is my first digital purchase, had a 128gb sd card since launch that has gone untouched.

9. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Won a $10 eShop card in a giveaway (wish I had won it a day earlier so I could have used it for the other half of Mania) so picked up Graceful Explosion Machine. I probably suck as it's taking me multiple tries to clear each first world level. Or maybe it's playing on 6 hours of sleep. I do think it's a pretty fun game though.

Kyle likes this.
  10. JimmyEcho

6 hours? you lucky duck :p

Blu Cry and BD82 like this.
  11. Kyle

Kyle Just Some Guy

Sonic Mania.

I couldn't resist.

Blu Cry likes this.
  12. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

Haven't been here for a while. Anyways the games I purchased after my last post are (all digital):
    1) Disgaea 5 Complete - Not much to say about it. I mean it's Disgaea, one of my favorite gaming series plus this is currently the best one and comes loaded with thousands of hours worth of content.

2) Minecraft Nintendo Switch Edition - I don't actually play minecraft that much but I keep ending up purchasing a copy for every platform I own :p

3) Sonic Mania - The game Sonic fans have been waiting for and from what I can gather it certainly delivers! As for me, I was never a Sonic fan, to be fair I only played 1 Sonic game my entire life (can't even remember the name but it was something on the gba). However I'm really loving this game! To me, this game has like a great balance between parts where you can go as fast as you can and parts where you can just explore. Plus there's like tons of secrets.

Fintendo and Blu Cry like this.
  13. Blu Cry

Hopefully you will get some use out of Minecraft once there is a server up. I can't wait for the new patch so I can play with pretty much anyone (except ps4) that I use to play with years ago.

14. Mikey

Mikey Member

I can vouch for this as well. It folds up neatly for travel, and has several viewing angles to pick from. Also has little cutouts for the vents on the back so it doesn't overheat. Very well-thought-out design...comes with me and my Switch everywhere!

JimmyEcho, salv-ice and Blu Cry like this.
  15. JimmyEcho

Mario x Rabbids arrived yesterday, very good so far

Blu Cry likes this.
  16. Blu Cry

I've given it a miss for now. I want the game but over the next month there are so many games that I want more. Might get it for my birthday so it don't come out of my pocket lol

JimmyEcho likes this.
  17. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

IMG_3668 (1).jpg
    Got the Mario+Rabbids on Monday too. It's even better what i thought.

18. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Picked up Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, loving it so far!

JimmyEcho, Blu Cry and Fintendo like this.
  19. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

I finally got the Azure Gunvolt Strikerpack, I decided not to wait for a physical release (and discount :-/ ) but I'm super excited to dip into it, it's a game I've eyeballed since the first one released.. and then the second + the pack.. oh gosh. Time flies, but my interest in this game hasn't dimmed so the 60 fps release and hd rumble called to me and I obeyed.

20. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

The beautiful Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ was a pre-order addition to my collection today. Didn't pre-order Lego Worlds though...