1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

LEGO Worlds for me this week.

I do have Monster Hunter XX, the complete set of Monster Hunter Stories amiibo as well as a JP Toon Link (fuck you scalpers wanting £75+) all incoming from Play Asia.

2. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Bought Mario & Rabbids this morning. Not played a lot but from what I saw it seems like a great game that perfectly fits the handheld mode ;)

I also had the gorgeous Breath Of The Wild Deluxe Travel Case from BigBen. It's very sturdy (much more protective than the official case) and so beautiful :D

3. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

Haven't bought anything in a while, but may buy NBA 2K18 off the eShop on Friday..

Murphy likes this.
  4. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

Purchased:
    Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle - Finished the first world and my opinion on the game is a bit lukewarm. I do like it but I'll just reserve my final review on this game till I finish it.

5. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

6. Murphy

Rayman Legends for me this week, and although not Switch I also bought Monopoly Gamer Edition too, along with the extra figurines.

Oh, and a couple more amiibo, as well as the two new Metroid amiibo that are going through

Mite, Fintendo, Astr0 and 1 other person like this.
  7. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Picked up the Octopath Demo (which really isn't a purchase as it's free...) I'm excited to play it as it looks really good!

Mite, salv-ice, Murphy and 1 other person like this.
  8. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

This week was Rayman legends. Got for very reasonable price

Murphy, Fintendo and JimmyEcho like this.
  9. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

10. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Reallllllly tempted to pick up Steamworld Dig 2, but I'll probably need to wait till next weekend to see how much money I have left over after Comicon.... If only Danganronpa v3 wasn't coming out Tuesday, I would definitely pick it up. Skipping Pokken, as it wasn't great on Wii U imo

11. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

I just played the Pokken demo and wasn't too fussed on it either.

12. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

I picked up Steamworld Dig 2, for anyone on the fence, it's worthwhile. It's a large improvement on what was already a very solid game with their first one. I'm having a lot of fun :)

13. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

This week I bought Quest of Dungeons. Fun, little roguelike - nothing groundbreaking like.
    Completed the game once with the Wizard, took about an hour n half?
    Procedurally generated levels for replay, different characters to choose from with unlocks and an in-game achievement system.
    Not bad, half the price on Steam mind.

14. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Quest of Dungeons- great game, kinda reminds me of Fatal Labyrinth for the Genesis. Did find a game breaking bug though and have been in contact with David. Patch incoming!
    Pan Pan- haven't really gotten into this much, will post again after i invest some time.
    Rayman Legends- just beautiful lol

JimmyEcho likes this.
  15. Murphy

Yeah, there's a correction: You get one fucking figurine in the pack. To get all 8 will cost you more than the game itself...

Anyway, last week I bought Pokken, this week is expensive. Two SNES Mini's (one for me, one for Will Overton) as well as FIFA 18. Plus pre-ordering the Champion's amiibo. Poor wallet...

Fintendo likes this.
  16. Fintendo

Pokken tournament dx and three amiibo figurines for me this week. I hadn’t played pokken before and after trying the demo, i had my doubts, but it’s a really good game! Demo didn’t give it the justice it deserves.

17. Fintendo

IMG_3765.jpg
    Yeah, it arrived today!

rajat and rjdeeme29 like this.
  18. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Stopped by a GameStop during my travels today. Grabbed Lego city, Bomberman, and street fighter. Was on the fence with all 3 but..... buy 2 get 1 sweetened the deal!

Astr0 and Fintendo like this.
  19. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

I'll figure out pics another day. Got watermelon joycons and english cover I am Setsuna.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
  20. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Picked up fifa18, golf story and stardew valley (thursday).