1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

hows golf story man? looks like good fun to me

Blu Cry likes this.
  2. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

Sine Mora EX arrived today. It’s release date is 10/10 though. Not complaining... :)

JimmyEcho likes this.
  3. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

It's really good fun. U kinda forget it's a golf game until u have to actually play a round. Few bugs here and there but a solid game and a steal at £13.50

JimmyEcho likes this.
  4. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Grabbed Golf Story and Neurovoider (Huge hit with friends btw, the Arcade "Easy" mode is a blast for pick up and play) last week.. Then on Sunday I noticed Amazon.jp had a sale on Physical copies of Monster Hunter XX so I picked it up, shipped to US for $50, that's cheaper than it would have been on the Eshop and it came in 2 days (which wows me) on standard shipping.

It arrived Tuesday, and as a humongous fan of MH Gen (Prowlers for life) I am loving MHXX (Beast Prowler for life).

It's technically the first title I've ever imported.. since Pokemon G&S didn't count as a child as I was living in Malaysia and picked up the Japanese release at the mall :p

I was timid about playing MH in Japanese at first, but like I discovered with Pokemon back then, it's really not too hard to play when they don't change up the menus/icons between titles much.

warrior30 and Fintendo like this.
  5. DeathMoJo

DeathMoJo Active Member

Caved and bought Stardew Valley, hope to put in some time tonight!

warrior30, Fintendo and Slizarus like this.
  6. BD82

BD82 Well-Known Member

Got my preorder in for Mario Odyssey with my leftover Comicon money! So excited for it!

warrior30, Fintendo and Slizarus like this.
  7. JimmyEcho

bought Stardew a couple days ago, first time I've played it coz it never really seemed like my type of game.. but right now it's exactly what i'm in the mood for!
    got a physical copy of Sine Mora Ex coming tomorrow.
    also pre-ordered the collectors edition (because standard was sold out) of Retro City Rampage DX.. just in case they decide not to publish another batch.. £48 :oops:

edit: I got Tiny Barbarian DX on it's way too.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Slizarus and Fintendo like this.
  8. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

Just bought Pokken tournament Today

JimmyEcho, Fintendo and Slizarus like this.
  9. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

My recent purchases (all digital):

1) Dragonball Xenoverse 2: I hope Bamco decides to port FighterZ to Switch since that is the game that I really want and the reason I decided to pick this up. I've played a few hours from the 1st Xenoverse and I wasn't that fond of it. Having said that however, I'm really liking Xenoverse 2 and I don't regret my decision to pick this up. The gameplay is quite simplistic but you'll find that there's a little bit of depth to it if you want to play with others online. My favorite part of this game is the customization. I love how I can build my own skill set using skills from various Db characters. The game is mainly targeted towards fans of Db and being one I was especially excited to try out skills like kaioken kamehameha or ×100 big bang kamehameha. Also the game is packed full of single player content including a free dlc which contains the entire story of the 1st game + its dlcs. Although I'm a bit disappointed that Bamco announced a goty edition for the ps4 (game + dlc) a couple of weeks after the Switch version launched since this is the version that we should've got in the first place.

2) Stardew Valley: I played this for a few hours on my laptop and was waiting for a portable version ever since. The Switch version plays like a charm and the game is so engaging and relaxing that you'll find yourself playing for hours on end.

Fintendo and Astr0 like this.
  10. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

11. Joecool

Joecool Well-Known Member

If you haven't pre-ordered Mario Odyssey and you're an Amazon Prime Member, you can get the game for $47.99.
    I'm not sure if it only applies to US, but worth the try.
    upload_2017-10-10_10-28-5.png

EDIT: Just went out to lunch, and stopped by GameStop for this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    rajat, Mite, Astr0 and 3 others like this.
  12. JimmyEcho

[​IMG]

someone on r/nscollectors mentioned that Rising Star and NIS published games are normally quite hard to find later down the line due to limited printings
    so I impulse bought these 2 a few days back.

rajat, Mite, Fintendo and 1 other person like this.
  13. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

14. salv-ice

salv-ice Well-Known Member

Just bought a retail version of Binding of Isaac Afterbirth.
    Did not play it yet but the packaging is very nice, there are stickers and a NES style instruction booklet inside the box ! Really appreciate these small attentions !

Fintendo likes this.
  15. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

This week i finally bought Has-Been Heroes. I pre-ordered it in March and now I went to get it from Gamestop :rolleyes:. Also got a retail copy of NBA 2K18. Here in Finland, it was hard to find one. Almost everywhere it was sold out on a release date. Well, we’re not a basketball country so the number of copies may have been very limited...

JimmyEcho and Mite like this.
  16. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

I have ordered Syberia for switch but awaiting stock

JimmyEcho likes this.
  17. Blu Cry

Blu Cry Well-Known Member

Got myself NBA 2k18 today. Hope it's good after the patch

warrior30 and Mite like this.
  18. Darkprophet

Darkprophet Member

Just picked up the Collectors Editions of Fire Emblem Warriors (Already finished the main story) and Nights of Azure 2. Both collectors editions are absolutely beautiful.

19. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Good deal? Where from?

20. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Did you get the Azure collectors edition from the Nisa store?