1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

Got it from base.com £22 so pretty good price cheaper than digital

2. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

This week is Mario odyssey and the 3 amiibos to go with them.

Murphy and Fintendo like this.
  3. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

Whew, after 5 whole days of internet blackout (in my house) I finally managed to purchase Super Mario Odyssey yesterday (digital copy). Took the entire night to download and now I'm super excited to try it out!

Mite and Fintendo like this.
  4. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

And so it begins....

[​IMG]

Finally bought one lol

I also have i am setsuna asian english which i bought a couple of months ago

5. alvmk

alvmk Semi-Active Member

Congrats! Welcome to the club :)

the_stats_guy likes this.
  6. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

Snap. :) Even though I got it as a review copy, the plan to have a full physical collection means it was needed.

Joecool and Mite like this.
  7. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

Same here. SMO was the 20th physical game for me. I think I have some kind of addiction... :oops:

Main story line beated and I got 343 moons at the moment.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
    Murphy and Mite like this.
  8. Murphy

It's getting brutal with physicals...

I'm currently missing Touhou Kobuto, 88 Heroes, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, One Piece, Fire Emblem Warriors and Nights of Azure 2. That's about £250 needed to catch those.

We are about to get Monopoly, Sonic Forces, L.A. Noire, Doom, Resident Evil, Axiom Verge, This is the Police, RIME, Skyrim, Unbox and more in November...

Fintendo likes this.
  9. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

Yes, november’s going to be a very expensive month... i’ve pre-ordered batman - the tellgame series, rime, sonic forces and doom already. And a lot of in a wish list... i may have to section the purchases between next few months. It’s so wonderful to have so many interesting games coming to the switch!

10. Murphy

I'm looking at November and trying to work out what I can palm off but not sure I can; and I don't want to be in a situation where I'm 20-odd games behind because I'll never catch up.

Fintendo likes this.
  11. Liam

Liam Moderator Staff Member

I bought Fire Emblem Warriors on Sunday to keep me busy now I’m done with Odyssey and it’s great, next up is Sonic Forces.

Mite likes this.
  12. the_stats_guy

Couple more games came in the post today.

[​IMG]

rajat, Murphy, Joecool and 3 others like this.
  13. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

My Syberia arrived today also

the_stats_guy likes this.
  14. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

My most recent vidja game pickup! Super Mario Odyssey for my Nintendo Switch!!!

Loot Box, Micro-Transaction, Always Online Single Player, 100+ GB 4K HDR game asset install file size, Cancer-Free gaming right here, baby! Thank you, Nintendo!

[​IMG]

rajat, Murphy, Joecool and 3 others like this.
  15. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

I like your Switch carrying case

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  16. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Why thank you, buddy! :)

17. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

18. the_stats_guy

Just pre ordered xenoblade chronicles 2 LE along with the themed pro controller. Not played the first one, but looks right up my alley. The LE has great contents. Hardcover artbook, soundtrack and steelbook case.

Astr0 and Renegade Bastard like this.
  19. the_stats_guy

I'm interested if it is worth the extra cost for the LE of fire emblem warriors. I realise it has a 3 CD soundtrack, but what kind of case does the soundtrack have, and is the music any good? If it had an artbook of some sort, i'd have immediately been sold on it.

20. Astr0

Astr0 Active Member

I bought the limited version in a promotion buy 3 pay 2 so it was a good deal
    I've been busy playing super mario yet I have not played fire emblem warriors
    The only thing the limited edition brings of extra is soundtrack and big cards with the characters