1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

Welp!

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for the collection for £34 from games Centre, Sonic Forces from Argos (£27) and DOOM and the new Champion's amiibo.

I'm dreading next week...

Astr0 and Fintendo like this.
  2. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

This week Sonic Forces and Doom. Just finished Mario so these are keeping me busy now.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  3. Joecool

Joecool Well-Known Member

4. Fintendo

Alright, L.A. Noire arrived today. Like @Murphy said on his status about the lack of time, where the heck I'll make all the time for all these wonderful games?!

[​IMG]

5. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

^^ Look at the size of that memory banner at the top!

My purchases from this week:

[​IMG]

rajat, Astr0 and DankZaku like this.
  6. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

LMAO so lucky!

Let me know how it runs.

7. Fintendo

I think that’s nintendo’s standard. Nba2k18 has a similar banner that says sd card is required.

I’ve just played for first few steps but... fps seems to drop sometimes when you chase someone and run fast through a open field that has a lot of action. Real slow motion chase, just like in the movies ;) And some visual bugs, like you see a hand through door etc. But for me, it’s still a very pleasant experience.

8. Absolutely nothing. I've given Nintendo over $600 this year (swtich pro controller 250GB Sandisk memory card) and about 10 games I think I'm good.

9. MrBroBotBrian

MrBroBotBrian New Member

ugh... Doom, Mummy Demastered, Rocket League and Skyrim.... my wallet weeps.

Astr0 and Fintendo like this.
  10. JimmyEcho

JimmyEcho Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

with shipping and unexpected handling fees ended up paying just over £62 for this
    i only wanted the standard edition but they had all sold out
    this is how they ship it as well, alt covers just wrapped around the game in a box parcel
    not entirely happy with it but couldn't see me getting a chance at this one again... funnily enough they held a few back for 'second chancers', go figure
    this one is staying sealed

rajat, warrior30, DankZaku and 4 others like this.
  11. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Grabbed Doom and Ittle Dew on their respective release days. Been bouncing back and forth between them. Both awesome games!

warrior30, Fintendo and the_stats_guy like this.
  12. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Ah yeah! I received my brand new and factory sealed physical copy of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle in the mail today! My Nintendo Switch (Vita 2) game library is growing! :)

[​IMG]

13. DankZaku

DankZaku Semi-Active Member

^ I really want to pick it up but I'm sort of on the fence. Might wait for a sale. Looks fun though!

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  14. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

I snagged this sucker brand new for $40 USD from eBay! ;)

I’m definitely looking forward to sinking some time into this game! :)

15. DankZaku

DankZaku Semi-Active Member

16. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Axiom Verge arrived yesterday. Still haven't figured out how to post pics. Maybe someday lmao!

Got it!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    rajat, DankZaku and Fintendo like this.
  17. Fintendo

You need to use another sites to publish a photo. A good and simple one is imgur.com

rjdeeme29 likes this.
  18. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Thanks!! Had to figure it out a bit, but i got it!

Fintendo likes this.
  19. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Scored Some decent deals this morning!
    Lego Worlds $15
    Minecraft story mode $15
    Disgaea 5 $20

Also picked up a couple 400gb micro sd cards.

DankZaku likes this.
  20. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Jesus, 400 gb micro sds? I haven't even put a micro sd in my switch yet (mostly physical atm for launch discounts)

Was able to pick up Disgaea for $20, feel pretty lucky, apparently most people had the worst trouble with BB's site last night, but it loaded quickly for me. Already shipped.

Thought about Xenoverse, but my budget is spread too thin this month. I hope that's not the last chance I have for $20 physical copy, but in my gut I feel like it will be :(