1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Link41

1. JimmyEcho
    JimmyEcho
    i've recently plugged my nes and snes back in, they don't make em like they use to.... well they do, just with a hd reskin... for £20 more..
    Jul 6, 2017
    Link41 likes this.
  2. Link41
    Link41
    There is just something more satisfying about playing a retro game. No updates, no DLC, no internet connection. The multiplayer is just as good as the day it launched :) I've been having more fun on NES in the past two weeks then the past month with anything else.
    Jul 6, 2017
    JimmyEcho and Renegade Bastard like this.
  3. JimmyEcho
    JimmyEcho
    i've on been feeling the same this last week. I thought the last great game was breath of the wild, and the last before that was bloodborne.. and the last before that, i don't know. Im thinking everything pre-online was so much better. getting old now.
    Jul 6, 2017
    Link41 likes this.
  4. Zodasaur
    Zodasaur
    I've got one of those little down-priced baby SNES units that came out in 1995. If the cord was longer and accepted cartridge games like the Mega Drive 4 did then I'd be tempted to get the SNES mini.
    Jul 7, 2017