1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by Link41

1. Blu Cry
    Blu Cry
    Got 1 atm but I'm borrowing it from my brother. Trying to get xenoblade played before 2 comes out
    Aug 9, 2017
    Link41 and JimmyEcho like this.
  2. JimmyEcho
    JimmyEcho
    I played 2 races of Mario Kart on one one time, that's the only experience I've ever had with one.
    Aug 9, 2017
    Blu Cry likes this.
  3. Blu Cry
    Blu Cry
    I owned 1 for a while but got fed up waiting for decent games to come out. Only got it for smb and Mario kart 8 which was good for a while
    Aug 10, 2017
    JimmyEcho likes this.
  4. BD82
    BD82
    I have one, but got it late (like Fall 2015. Got about 500 hours out of it, but fast on track to beat that with Switch.
    Aug 10, 2017
    Blu Cry likes this.
  5. ryancraddock
    ryancraddock
    I got one at launch and I actually loved it. I appreciate all of its flaws, but I thought the hardware worked perfectly for games like Nintendo Land, and the first party games released were awesome - Super Mario 3D World, Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze, Yoshi's Woolly World, Smash Bros., Mario Kart 8, Splatoon etc... Some really strong entries to classic series' and some fun new ones. :)
    Aug 11, 2017
    JimmyEcho, Link41 and Blu Cry like this.