1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by salv-ice

1. the_stats_guy
    the_stats_guy
    It just looks ugly to me... i'm happy with my 2ds Xl... although it does feel a little cheap at the hinge where it folds
    Jan 27, 2018
  2. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    2DS does look ridiculous, but I’ll agree that the comfort is there, especially for people with larger hands like myself. :)
    Jan 27, 2018
  3. salv-ice
    salv-ice
    Indeed it looks strange on photos or videos but in real life, it has its own little charm :-)
    Jan 28, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  4. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Fair enough assessment, @salv-ice! Also another great thing about the 2DS is for it’s size? It’s fairly light weight! When I first picked one up, I was expecting it to weigh a lot for some reason! Nope. It’s fairly light weight. I’d imagine that right there would make the system easy to hold for hours at a time, like PS Vita Slim! :)
    Jan 28, 2018
  5. salv-ice
    salv-ice
    I find it even more comfortable than my Vita slim :-)
    Jan 28, 2018
  6. Renegade Bastard
    Renegade Bastard
    Oh my! :O

That’s because the Vita Slim is the perfect balance of weight vs size! Especially the much larger finger rests on the back of the handheld near the rear touchpad! Very comfortable little handheld the Vita Slim is!
    Jan 28, 2018
  7. nacsgaming
    nacsgaming
    i use my 2ds all the time! does look a little goofy but its comfortable for me.
    Jan 29, 2018