1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Comments on Profile Post by jimothy

1. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    Hateful commens? Really? I thought it was legitimately good - not perfect, but I got enough out of it. :D
    Mar 8, 2018
  2. Fintendo
    Fintendo
    I quite liked it. A lot of stuff that i’m interested in, but to be honest, i was a little disappointed coz there were no ”system seller” to spring/summer or even autumn...
    Mar 9, 2018
    Renegade Bastard likes this.
  3. jimothy
    jimothy
    The tennis slot was, erm, in-depth :-) shame the release date is soo far away, I pre-ordered after the last Direct. I love that Splatoon is being so well supported still - I may need to hop on that particular bandwagon, looks much fun. I do feel like there's too many ports still happening rather than big new Switch games.
    Mar 9, 2018
    Fintendo likes this.
  4. AnGer-dono
    AnGer-dono
    I don't disagree with that sentiment, but I think we're mostly done with ports for now, at least as far as Nintendo IPs are concerned. E3 is in three months, who knows what Nintendo'll show around that time - possibly more about Metroid Prime 4, definitely Smash (which I think is their big fall title as it would coincide with the launch of the Switch's online service).
    Mar 9, 2018
  5. Link41
    Link41
    People easily forget how bogged down with ports Xbox One/PS4 were in the first two years of their lives. Switch will get better as time goes on, but there will be ports while devs make other games lol
    Mar 9, 2018