1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Game recommendations

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by Fintendo, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

The switch is about 10 months old and more games are coming fast. Thought this kind of threat would be welcomed here aswell.

Here you can ask about or praise a game.

I’ll start: Yooka-Laylee... I try to avoid buying digital, but this game has kept my interest. When it first came out to other platforms the reseption wasn’t that good and I lost my interest for it. but the switch version is getting some nice reviews and metacritic gives it 76 (ps4 version has 68). Is it better on switch? Is it worth buying?

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  2. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

The Sexy Brutale, Piczle Lines DX and Party Golf were my big surprise hits. All fully worth their eShop prices.

Fintendo likes this.
  3. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

I would highly recommend Stardew Valley (it's a delight on Switch), Serial Cleaner, This Is The Police and Fast RMX. They're all really neat, lovely indie titles.

nacsgaming, Fintendo and TriOpticon like this.
  4. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

This Is the police is quite entertaining and addictive. I like it more than thought i would! Fast rmx i recommend aswell. Those other too i don’t have or have played. Both seems really nice though :)

Georgina Howlett and nacsgaming like this.
  5. nacsgaming

nacsgaming Senior Member

This is the Police is pretty fun. I love racing so Gear Club and MXGP3 have been fun for me. Unbox is great as well.

Fintendo likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Resident Evil: Revelations Collection is where it’s at! You get TWO amazing Remasters of awesome survival horror games with all DLC included and amazing Raid Mode as well as a Co-Op campaign for Revelations 2, all for only $40 USD or less!

I highly recommend this purchase if these types of games interest you and you haven’t already have picked these titles up. The replay value, especially on Revelations 2 is tremendous. Expect to sink at least 100 hours into that game alone to unlock and upgrade everything!

Fintendo likes this.
  7. Renegade Bastard

Worth a buy at full price? Digital? No! Physical? Yes! Digital purchase of the game from eShop? I say wait for good sale of 33% off or better! Physical ever releases? Eat the full cost. ;)

Fintendo likes this.
  8. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Member

I have been thinking of picking them both up. I know that 2 is a code rather than physical - will this work in the UK on a UK account? The double back is only a USA release physically I believe.

9. Renegade Bastard

If you purchase the United States physical release, the DLC voucher code to download Resident Evil: Revelations 2 from the eShop will have to be done on a NA eShop account as an EU account would not accept the redemption code. The game cartridge itself is region-free, tho. It’ll work on any Switch and on any region account. I hope that helps. :)

Magnum0ik likes this.
  10. Magnum0ik

Magnum0ik Member

It does help thanks - I will not pick this one up then. It is a shame as there is no physical release in EU. Maybe I will get Revelations 1 only as you can get them separate in the US I believe. I can then get the other one off the EU Eshop.

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  11. Georgina Howlett

Georgina Howlett Moderator Staff Member

Since my last post I would also recommend Puyo Puyo Tetris if anyone hasn't picked it up. I got it when it was on offer for £25 as a Christmas gift from my boyfriend and it's a lot of fun. I'd play it purely for Tetris to be honest hahaha.

warrior30 likes this.
  12. warrior30

warrior30 Well-Known Member

Yes I would recommend Puyo Puyo Tetris as well, one of my favorites on the switch, hard to find physical copy of it these days, but the file is only 1gb on eShop

Georgina Howlett likes this.