1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

Nintendo Switch preview on The Tonight Show

Discussion in 'Switch General Discussion' started by Nerroth, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Nerroth

Nerroth New Member

2048Dan, Murphy and Americo like this.
  2. Americo

Americo Active Member

I was just about to post that.

Murphy likes this.
  3. Murphy

Murphy Founder Staff Member

Just watched this, the Switch stuff kicks in around the 5 minute mark.

Fallon having a geek meltdown aside, I thought it was a clever reveal and was great to see some of the features in action. From the limited amount shown, it seems to have a USB C port and it appears to be quite seamless going from the TV to handheld, although Reggie did noticeably do something on the unit, either un-pausing or maybe you have to activate handheld mode? We will know for sure soon enough.

Breath of the Wild looked quite fluid and impressive from the little we saw.

I also have to say, it looks like a swish piece of kit.

Kusengai likes this.
  4. Kusengai

Kusengai Member

If you look carefully at the minute 7:47 – Video starts at 7:45 – you can see a white screen popping up on the Switch. Then Reggie clicks two times on the Switch, probably one of the buttons, I am not sure. I guess the second click is to unpause the game while the first regards the message popping up.

5. Nerroth

Nerroth New Member

And this happened also:

Fintendo, Link41 and Kyle like this.
  6. 2048Dan

2048Dan New Member

Pretty awesome I have to say... That Zelda game looks really good.

Murphy likes this.
  7. olrodlegacy

olrodlegacy Moderator Staff Member

Reminisced about this recently. Nintendo magic.