1. Hello Guest, welcome to our little Switch Forum! Our intention here is to create the best Nintendo Switch community on the internet, as well as keeping you informed with the latest developments. Registration is FREE, so get yourself logged in and join us!
    Dismiss Notice

What you bought this week on Switch

Discussion in 'Switch Games' started by DankZaku, Mar 11, 2017.

1. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Deals here in the UK aren’t nearly as good as they are in the US. For Black Friday, mario odyssey has dropped to £40 lowest I can find. Which is still full price

2. ilovebankai

ilovebankai New Member

I bought dragonball xenoverse 2 and Zelda breathe of the wild explorers edition for Black Friday!!!

3. dunpeal2064

dunpeal2064 Active Member

It was the same here, basically full price on everything Switch. Best deal I saw was $20 for Disgaea 5, but they either sold out fast or didn't actually have any. What was really ridiculous was that people were still standing in the insane lines to buy Switch stuff at full price! :confused:

I did run around Saturday to clean up the remnants, picked up Cave Story+ and a first print Binding of Isaac Afterbirth+ for $30 a pop. The latter was an absolute pain to find now, as it has the same skew as the newer print, so calling stores to check availability doesn't work so well.

4. Renegade Bastard

Renegade Bastard Senior Member

Resident Evil: Revelations Collection, my new Butterfox 29 physical game + 2 memory card holding Switch carrying case, and a 128GB Samsung EVO MicroSD Card! (Not pictured, but is inserted into my Switch)

[​IMG]

rajat, Fintendo, JoSoap and 3 others like this.
  5. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Very nice! Still using the case that came with Botw here. Nice pickups! My stupid cats got me RE for Christmas lol.

Renegade Bastard likes this.
  6. Renegade Bastard

Your cats?! LOL!

rjdeeme29 likes this.
  7. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

Yup, this a-hole and his brother!

[​IMG]

8. Renegade Bastard

LMFAO!!! :p

rjdeeme29 likes this.
  9. dunpeal2064

Ha, that is great. My cat doesn't buy me shit! :eek: She does watch me play games though, so I'll let it slide.

Picked up Tiny Barbarian DX and Ittle Dew 2+ yesterday, filling out the Nicalis stuff until Wonder Boy drops. Basically just looking to snag Retro City Rampage, Doom, and Xenoblade 2, and I should be set for the rest of the year.

Mite, rjdeeme29 and the_stats_guy like this.
  10. rjdeeme29

rjdeeme29 Active Member

If ya luck out on Retro City Rampage, I'll have an extra. Its the collectors edition, and yes its open, but i have another coming from a trade i did.

dunpeal2064 likes this.
  11. dunpeal2064

Oh snap, let me know on that, would happily take that off your hands. :) Totally cool with it being open, thats the first thing I'd do to it anyhow.

rjdeeme29 likes this.
  12. Mite

Mite Well-Known Member

Today been a great arrival day for switch games. Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Syberia 2 and lego marvel super heroes 2

13. AnGer-dono

AnGer-dono Well-Known Member

System + Pouch + SD card + Zelda BotW.
    Will probably switch it on (ha, ha) in the next few days.

Mite, DankZaku, rjdeeme29 and 2 others like this.
  14. Fintendo

Fintendo Well-Known Member

15. JoSoap

JoSoap Well-Known Member

Nice haul there big spender!

Fintendo likes this.
  16. the_stats_guy

the_stats_guy Well-Known Member

Purchases from the last 3 weeks:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

rajat, Astr0, warrior30 and 3 others like this.
  17. Renegade Bastard

Noice! I love the pickups! :)

warrior30 and Fintendo like this.
  18. Renegade Bastard

Attaboy, Stats! I’m loving what I’m seeing! :)

warrior30 likes this.
  19. Slizarus

Slizarus Member

Accidentally left Xenoblade 2 on preorder.. woke up to find it was shipped to me.

0.o oops. Still trying to beat XBC1 on the 3DS, so I've decided to wrap it and put it under the tree as incentive to beat XBC1

JoSoap and Renegade Bastard like this.
  20. Ayumi97

Ayumi97 Active Member

I finally got the Collector's Edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and OMG it looks amazing !!! I'm so in love with it ahah x) I didn't excpect it to be as big as it is actually but OMG OMG ! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
    rajat, Astr0 and Blu Cry like this.