Ubisoft has detailed exactly what the day one patch for the brilliant Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle consists of.
Check out the full patch notes below to see exactly what is updated;
OVERALL– Overall Game stability, audio, UI, and localization have been improved.
GAMEPLAY– The Skill Tree reset is now free.
– Tactical Camera is now displaying Deployable Info Card like it does for heroes, enemies, etc.
– The Bosses’ AI has been improved.
– Some collision issues in exploration phase have been fixed.
– Minor gameplay glitches have been fixed.
SYSTEMS– You can now select supported languages when you launch the game for the first time.
– You can now select the story mode and the supported languages via the Main Menu.
– You can now view the available Additional Contents (AOC) in the Main Menu.
– Russian, Traditional and Simplified Chinese have been added in the supported languages.
GRAPHICS– 2D weapons icons have been updated to fit with 3D models aspects.
– Level of Details has been improved in exploration phase.
– At the end of the combat, the reward board is now in 3D and feedbacks have been improved.
– Technics preview has been improved during battles.
CINEMATICS– One scene has been added after completing the main adventure.
– One scene has been added when the player has reached a 100% completion save and returned to Peach Castle.
Have you been playing Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle? Let us know your thoughts on the game in the comments and be sure to keep an eye on the site for our review in the coming days!