Curve Digital revealed on Twitter today that murder scene mop-’em-up Serial Cleaner will be releasing on the Nintendo Switch next week!
– fully realized 1970s-inspired setting
– just take a look at that art style!
– the game uses Real-World Data to modify levels accordingly with the current time of day in the player’s whereabouts
– levels take inspiration from actual 1970s murder scenes
– humor and atmosphere inspired by Fargo series and Pulp Fiction movie
– playful approach to solving each level, which rewards exploration and experimentation
Check out the Switch announcement trailer below and let us know in the comments if you will be adding this to your Switch collection!