Flip Wars has now been on the Nintendo Switch eShop for just over a month, but now – as promised – the game has been granted a rather welcome update.
A game which sees players flipping over tiles to match their own colour, Flip Wars had the potential to be a multiplayer masterpiece. Unfortunately, the early consensus was that the game was let down by some disappointing online features (or lack thereof), and therefore never shone as brightly as it could have. Luckily, this new update has brought with it some new options and has an “improved online experience.”
You can see the patch notes below.
- Battle your friends online with new friend matching option.
- Track your stats and achievements in the My Room screen.
- Try to earn an A-Rank with the new online ranking system.
- Change the panel colours with new colour options (colour perception difficulty support.)
- Enjoy an improved online experience.
If you downloaded the title sometime in the last month and thought that something was missing, this update should fix those issues. If you haven’t got your hands on it yet however, this could well be the perfect time to jump aboard. 😉
Flip Wars version 1.1.0 is now available. Get to making use of it!