Bandai Namco Entertainment is looking to deliver a museum quality experience with their latest reveal.
A brand new ten game package is headed to the Nintendo Switch this Summer, and it’s called Namco Museum. It’ll bring classics Pacman, Dig Dug, Galaga, Galaga ’88, The Tower of Druaga, Sky Kid, Rolling Thunder, Rolling Thunder 2, Splatterhouse, and Tank Force to the Nintendo Switch – and will allow up to two players to take them on (though details on which titles support two players are not currently available).
According to Nintendo, features in this collection include;
- Stop and resume your gameplay at any time!
- Give yourself a new challenge with Challenge Modes available for each game!
- Compete for the top score worldwide with the NAMCO MUSEUM™ ranking system!
- Play games with your screen horizontally, or switch to a vertical layout for the classic arcade game feel!
- Switch games, stop, and resume play with ease!
Namco Museum is due out this Summer on the Nintendo Switch.
Are you going to be taking the tour?